Rear Side Lift Up Windows by LandCruiserPhil & MNIMarketPlace (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
The wait is over
Flip Up Rear Windows now on line

►CLICK HERE◄

*NOW FREE SHIPPING*

No hidden pricing here, we projected estimate cost over 6 months ago and met it!!
:clap:

History - The original concept of the design was Eric of CampTeq. He has used the design for the past several years in all environment from the winters of Aspen to West coast of northern California with no issues. I obtain the right to the design from him and since refined the hardware and design to bring it to market.

The design is simple by comparison to others, effective, secure, and something you can be proud of.

The Basics -
Panel 5052 - 1/8" Aluminum strong, rigid, and light
Poly hinges - No issue with dissimilar metals, will open 45° over horizontal
Latches - Metal waterproof matching keyed compression latches
Full bubble seal - Water proof and dust proof
Trim on exposed factory edges for a clean finished look

Strong interest will support the price and will be published when all options have been decided.

Thoughts?

This the last time my Land Cruiser will see a window here:) Although the lift up window can be removed and factory window replaced without any indication it was every installed.

IMG_0890.JPG

Trim installed on exposed factory edge

IMG_0897.JPG

Final product
This panel was cut by hand yours will be CNC'd for accuracy and my sanity

IMG_0931.JPG

Frameless design to maximize opening

IMG_0953.JPG

CNC'd panel will ship protected and raw with no hardware attached. Making it easy to powder coat, paint, apply vinyl, or custom metal finish.

IMG_0933.JPG

Design bonus - Window will fit both sides
thumb.gif

Last edited:
I mean this in the most positive and supportive way, but what makes this design different/better/worse than YodaTech's and WagonGears?

I mean this in the most positive and supportive way, but what makes this design different/better/worse than YodaTech's and WagonGears?

Im not going there...all are good products and have plus and minuses the final decision will be your based on cost, features, availability, and needs on your part.

With that said I can answer any detailed questions you may have on my windows:)

Very nice product. My main concern with any of the products is losing the sliding vent. There are lots of us who have dogs and that vent is very helpful for them. Is there a design in works that could accommodate this? Perhaps a small pop window?

Very nice product. My main concern with any of the products is losing the sliding vent. There are lots of us who have dogs and that vent is very helpful for them. Is there a design in works that could accommodate this? Perhaps a small pop window?

Thanks
Understood - My dog (Sam the wonder dog) travels with me 80% of the time but given all the windows in a Land Cruiser and mine will only have on flip up window I feel the ventilation will be fine and not compromised

Nice! This was worth dusting off my keyboard to log in. Looks great with finished hardware. Vinyl wrap would be cool, tho I bet some mudder a will unload there prized sticker collection on this fresh canvas

A little satin black paint on the rear vertical pillar ahead of the pillar vent and you are brand new.

Nice design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom