OFFCAMBER 2014 event interest for Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure. Ive never done much in sedona so we where just going to find a few good trails on the map and start from there. Have all day sunday to wheel up there.

Steve, Ill have my handheld Ham on 146.46.

Wow, will the 40's outnumber the 80's on this trip? :redface:

Steve, Ill have my handheld Ham on 146.46.

Wow, will the 40's outnumber the 80's on this trip? :redface:

I think so - could be History in the making....but if you do the numbers 2 / 40's = 80 LOL

Ill be camping overnight so Im not driving home late after a long day. FYI

Are you going to camp at the event, or do you have another place in mind?

There will be a few of us camping. The thinking is to camp somewhere other than at the event? Guess we can make that call when the time comes...

There will be a few of us camping. The thinking is to camp somewhere other than at the event? Guess we can make that call when the time comes...

There is a whole forest of dispersed camping available!

We just need to check the motor vehicle use maps and the closure orders.

As of today only the Slide fire area of Oak Creek and Blue Ridge reservoirt are closed - everything else is open for recreatin'

It looks like I will camp around Beaver Creek on friday night so I'll be clse to the 179 turnoff for saturday morn.

Last edited:
I think so - could be History in the making....but if you do the numbers 2 / 40's = 80 LOL
I believe the proper math is to square the vehicle's age then add the series

1971 fj40 equals 43 x 43 + 40 for a grand total of 1889 cruiser points

Are you going to camp at the event, or do you have another place in mind?
We will be camping at the venue (most likely with a toy hauler) both Fri and Sat.

After talking to Rudster "the trip instigator", he clarified that the initial Payson route he mentioned has been replaced with meeting everyone at 4 brothers at I17 and Carefree hwy and heading up I17 to 179, pick up Steve and head to Sedona for some trail running. Then lunch, then over to the event where we hopefully can run into Pitch, Enterconnect, kdxman, and others.

We will not be stopping for breakfast in the am, instead pack a lunch so we can all stop for a group midday lunch stop.

See you Sat

Last edited:
After talking to Rudster "the trip instigator", he clarified that the initial Payson route he mentioned has ben replaced with meeting everyone at 4 brothers at I17 and Carefree hwy and heading up I17 to 179, pick up Steve and head to Sedona for some trail running. Then lunch, then over to the event where we hopefully can run into Pitch, Enterconnect, and others.

We will not be stopping for breakfast in the am, instead pack a lunch so we can all stop for a group midday lunch stop.

See you Sat
MEET AT 4 SONS ON SATURDAY the 13th between 7:15AM and 7:30 AM

As of today only the Slide fire area of Oak Creek and Blue Ridge reservoirt are closed - everything else is open for recreatin'

Spring 2013 Blue Ridge Res full. Drained it last fall to work on the boat ram then a dry winter.:(

IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1308.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG

Looks like I will be up north this weekend but don't have the time to attend the event. If you end up heading down towards Happy Jack after I might be able to break away for a few hours.

Everyone have a great time! Wish I could be there, but we have prior obligations.

I'm trying to head out in the morning. I will meet up with you guys at Mormon Lake and plan on camping where ever you guys decide to camp. I will be representing with the 100 in the dirty car show.

Made it to OC around 7pm and parked the Tundra and trailer at the end of Camping area B, down near the horses. Trail runs are organizing early and leaving between 8 and 9am. Safe travels to the northbound Cruisers, hope to catch up with some of you tomorrow!

Last edited:
Thx, will be meeting up with a couple new folks and look forward to seeing others at the event!

See you all tomorrow. Weather should be perfect!

Will have my ham on Stepmurr -

So turns out we will be joining you guys tomorrow! Will be nice to meet you all. What is the address for brothers up in Phoenix where everyone is meeting at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom