January ROTM, 01/04/2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, that helps! I wasn't paying attention to the city when putting it into my phone and it was pulling up a meeting spot in Scottsdale. I would have been so confused in the morning. :doh:

In...

Guys, thanks for having my buddy and I tag along today for your ride! It was a blast, met some new friends, saw some nice rigs and great views. Here are a few pictures we snapped, hope to do another ride in the coming weeks! I'll try to edit the video i shot later this week and post that as well.

Christian

Great day! Thanks Saddletramp for putting it together:clap:

Super cool FJC Chirstian

Nice full flex on Cliff 40 rebuild

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

IMG_7288.jpg

A few from my phone...

Nice day!

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0489.jpg

Hey guys looks like you had a great day. I just got my rig back up and running after many updates. Maybe I can make the next run.

Who's rig is the White FJ80 with Grey roof box - I like the front bumper, who makes it?

BTW Unless I'm wrong you might want to update your Runs page on your main webpage as its showing this run as 01/06/2014

See it here -- http://www.copperstatecruisers.com/2014-runs.html

01062014.jpg

Really enjoyed the run today guys. Nice to see some new faces (and rigs).

Beautiful day, thanks to everyone who joined us today.
We had a total of 15 vehicles: 1- FJ Cruiser 2- FJ 40's 1- Jeep JK 3- 100 series 8- 80 series and 23 people in attendance for our first Run of The Month in 2014.

We ended a the day with a stop at Senior Taco and ran in to some of our other members who were on a separate TRAL run, nice to see the familiar faces.

image-513103595.jpg

image-2239672037.jpg

image-3466688209.jpg

image-3473125028.jpg

Last edited:
Mt. Ord Pic's

Absolutely great run!

I had tons of fun and learned quite a bit.

I've attached some pic's.

Zona

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

Ive driven by Mount Ord countless times but its been forever since Ive been up there. Got to meet some new faces and some long aquaintences Ive hadn't yet had the pleasure to wheel with. It was also a dog friendly run I think we had about five of them running around and playing.

pics: F5driver in his 100, Re_guiderian with his whole family spread out between his 2 100 series. His wife drove the other truck like a veteran. In following her for a while she picks great lines :cool:
SAddletramp got out in four wheeling trips in his new-to-him 97 collectors 80 in his 2 week visit. THanks for setting up the run Steve!
I like the last picture of Cdaniels friend (in the hat)

Good times as always. Ended up at the infamous hole in the wall "Senor tacos - where Land Cruiser owners meet to eat". :D

m.jpg

m2.jpg

mmm.jpg

m3.jpg

mmmm.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a nice trip and great pics. Sorry I couldn't join on this one
Thanks for the report

Great time! The family had a blast. Emily had fun driving too. More mods in order for the '04 - sliders, tires, etc. Thanks all for making it a great time for the family. It ain't easy getting your wife and 4 daughters (and dog) out on the trail, and CSC makes it easier by having a bunch of really nice folks to hang out with, great runs planned (thanks Saddletramp!), and good spotters. Emily and I had some GMRS radios so I could give her some advice without stopping every time (hopefully the HAM guys weren't listening in...) Y'all have been patient with my family as my daughter and wife learn to wheel on runs, and it's appreciated! It's nice when the biggest hurdle to getting the family wheeling is "it's vacation and we have to get up at WHAT time???" and not "ugh, who'd want to hang out with THOSE guys?". When I go with the family, I don't get to take many pictures, so I'll enjoy yours!

Cool pic. I sent it to my friend with the caption "Ol Hardwick surveys the territory"

attachment.php

We ended a the day with a stop at Senior Taco and ran in to some of our other members who were on a separate TRAL run, nice to see the familiar faces.

sorry, couldn't hang any longer - we had to bring trucks into their respective jails, to be ready for leaving today :)frown:)

Adding a few more after downloading from the smart phone:

At the Air Down:
wmo8as.jpg

Vista point on the trail:
2ugmno5.jpg

Checking clearance:
k987dh.jpg

And, the 'Adventure' portion of the trip, which we had to double back when we ran out of 'adventure':
351ux6v.jpg

Great run, and thanks to Saddletramp for volunteering to host January ROTM, Phil and the gang for trail maintenance to cut down on the desert pinstriping (*though I still ended up with some, go figure), and everyone else for making it a great day on the trail. See you guys next time,

sorry, couldn't hang any longer - we had to bring trucks into their respective jails, to be ready for leaving today :)frown:)

"respective jails :hillbilly:"

Have a safe trip Claudia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom