Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meeting recap for September.

While the turn-out wasn't what I had hoped for, it was great to meet some new folks and see their rigs.

We had one FJ40, Steve, and three 80 Series, including Robert, Jonathan and myself.

My camera decided not to function, so I'm hoping that Steve might post some pic's.
There was quite the event/lightshow/concert happening at the former meat-packing plant across the street.

My camera decided not to function, so I'm hoping that Steve might post some pic's.
There was quite the event/lightshow/concert happening at the former meat-packing plant across the street.

per request

IMG_4117-small.jpg

IMG_4122-small.jpg

IMG_4123-small.jpg

IMG_4126-small.jpg

IMG_4132-small.jpg

when/ where does this meetup usually happen? id love to bring my 40 by.

Saturday Meeting

Are we still on for an 800 meeting Saturday morning? Seems kinda quiet.....

Terry, are you back in town?
The meeting is indeed scheduled for this Saturday morning. Any volunteers want to plan a run for after breakfast?
Yep, I am back in town. Don't know if I can make a run Sat after the meeting yet, but I will be there. Bringing the 40 this time. Brought it back from Colorado. See you there. T

Gonna miss the AM

Just found out tonight that my brake lights are out. Gotta pull the switch and check wiring, so no drivee the 60 till thats fixed. Hope you guys have a good one, and catch ya in November!

Glenn

October meeting re-cap.

We had 5 people, representing 2-40's, 3-80's, a 100 and a 4Runner. Good to meet a couple new members: Don and Tolga, and see Robert and Terry again. The next meeting (East side) will be on Nov. 8th at Guadalajara Grill/Dry River Pizza Co. located at 750 N. Kolb, between Broadway and Speedway, East side of Kolb. Map is here.

There is some interest in a run over Gunsite Pass. Any volunteers to organize it?

_DSC0180.jpg

_DSC0182.jpg

_DSC0185.jpg

_DSC0192.jpg

_DSC0189.jpg

It was great to meet you all! You guys got me looking forward to Gunsight Pass, so...who's going to lead us down there? :steer:

Where's the pictures of the 40's? They must have came late!

Look forward to seeing you all in November!

Chuck

Yeah, seemed like us old iron fans were sparse this time

Where's the pictures of the 40's? They must have came late!

Look forward to seeing you all in November!

Chuck

Probably behind the 60's. :)

Glenn

Hey, I want to come to this. When and where is the November meet?

Is it at the Broadway Sonic on Nov 9th?

Copied from a post above, the next meeting (East side) will be on Nov. 8th at Guadalajara Grill/Dry River Pizza Co. located at 750 N. Kolb, between Broadway and Speedway, East side of Kolb.

""Copied from a post above, the next meeting (East side) will be on Nov. 8th at Guadalajara Grill/Dry River Pizza Co. located at 750 N. Kolb, between Broadway and Speedway, East side of Kolb. ""

Sooo, where is the meeting Friday?

damn...not gonna be back in town in time.

next one.

have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom