2015 CSC Holiday Party - Signup Link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I went to Smart and Final today at lunch and got all the spices I need for the rubs and sauce, the chicken and half the ribs. Still need 6 or 7 more racks 'o ribs. :eek:

Yes my self and spotter will be there. I have a banquet table I'll bring not sure what else funds are tight

Wifey decided to join the party, we'll be getting there later as she is working Sat morning. Any requests for items to bring? sign up was full...
need tables, chairs, firewood, sparklers for the kids, beverages for the adults?

If you have a couple chunks of wood that would be good. Not sure how much I have on hand...

he he he...i've got wood....

yes, i have the sense of humor of a 12 yr old.....

I will switch my soda to beer if we can get Rudy to shotgun a Silver Bullet .
Rudy prefers Kiltlifter or Heineken light but we can try to see about the Silver Bullet

Rudy prefers Kiltlifter or Heineken light but we can try to see about the Silver Bullet

I'm sure I've got a funnel and some tubing we can fab up a beer bong out of in my garage.

Just have to wipe out the hypoid oil residue first...

Attendees as of 12/5:

Saddletramp - 2
Rudster - 1
Murf - 1?
Verruckt1 - 1?
Chaos55 - 1?
Redmuttonchops - 1?
Brices123 - 6
ScottyDog - 2ish
rctoyota - 1
Cruzmama - 4ish
Dissent - 4
Cruddz - 2
Pitch - 2
yjeff - 2
LCPhil - 2?

The date remains the same, 12/12. I put a start time of 2pm but I'm flexible if you want to come sooner and/or later. I'm guessing we probably won't eat until around 5. Again, I'm smoking pork ribs and also a few yardbirds. If you want something else, your welcome to use my grill.

Important: If you plan on attending, please say so in this thread so we can gauge how much food to buy. Also, bring your own chairs! I figure if you have a Land Cruiser, you probably have camp chairs!

If you have any suggestions for additional items to put on the signup, please let me know and I'll edit it. I'm no catering guru, so I'm kinda wing'n it at this point.

Signup here --->>> www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E094FAEAF2CA1FA7-2015

The address to my house is on the signup, but here it is for the rest of you:

32017 N. 164th St.
Scottsdale, 85262

Pretty much, take Pima or Scottsdale Rd. to Dynamite and head east. Then 164th north until the road more or less ends. Don't mind the 'Dead End' sign, keep going. The Circle K at Alma School and Dynamite is your last resource for pretty much anything, including Tonto Passes in case you decide to make a run north of my property. Plan your provisioning accordingly grasshopper.

Any questions, please either add to this thread or PM me. There may be edits to this thread after the CBT meet this coming weekend.

Oh, and if you want to camp here for the night, PM me.

Count me in most likely.
Didn't see any dessert on the list so that's what I'll bring unless something else is needed instead...

Hate to miss this, but we can't make it. Hope everyone has a great time, and I look forward to the next run. Have a good holiday!

Like to stop by with wife and kids around 4....any last minute supply requests?

Gonna have to beg off at the last minute. Have a good time... :(

Don't let the clouds deter you, it's beautiful and sunny here.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1449957432.991046.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom