Surf n Turf IOWA STYLE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcrusher909

Athlete/Race truck driver/Hobbyist
Threads
Just got back from Pismo Beach and Surf n Turf :grinpimp: As the west Coast Commander of Tall Corn Cruiser's I made sure you were all represented :clap: Wendy and I got our sign posted, Had a couple of ears of corn on the Beach during dinner and Ran the crap out of the LV :steer: IOWA ROCKS !!!!!!!
small_DSCN0798.JPG
small_DSCN0820.JPG
small_DSCN0851.JPG

I loved your 45 write up. Good job saving it for a few more years!

Rob, you are a wingnut man...kinda frightens me that you are in charge of a locomotive...guess the screening process isn't that good.. :hillbilly: Looks like you had a good time! So, you and the family going to make it to the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2010 then? Maybe you should drag along some other folks from Cali...

Rob, you are a wingnut man...kinda frightens me that you are in charge of a locomotive...guess the screening process isn't that good.. :hillbilly: Looks like you had a good time! So, you and the family going to make it to the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2010 then? Maybe you should drag along some other folks from Cali...

Wingnut :hillbilly: Brother what can I say ? This is how we roll and besides I dont have to steer :steer: locomotives :grinpimp: and as far as TCCC 2010 we will have to see how the year plays out.
SnT0907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom