Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay, I may have jumped the gun on this. Yes, this should be a club decision and I apologize for setting the dates. They can still be changed. Anyway, if this don't jive for you all, please let me know and we can move it.

My thought process on the dates...after the State Fair, prior to MIOBI Labor Day...one month before the TAC event at (S#$RR) next year.

I would REALLY like to see this be a completely OPEN event. And I've been thinking about a theme... Tall Corn Cruiser Kids Classic 2010...completely family oriented. More thoughts and discussion to ensue on the TCC Private Forum (make the request folks if you haven't already).

Hope to see a bunch of you down at Toy's 4 Tots this coming weekend.

Hey Art glad to hear TCC is on for next year. We really missed not having TCC 09. BTW I have picked up an 84 FJ60 and hope to make it trail ready by next year. Are you accepting any associate memberships to the club?
Thanks
John

Hey Art glad to hear TCC is on for next year. We really missed not having TCC 09. BTW I have picked up an 84 FJ60 and hope to make it trail ready by next year. Are you accepting any associate memberships to the club?
Thanks
John

If you need a sponsor considerate it done- Larry:bounce:

If you need a sponsor considerate it done- Larry:bounce:

I second that. And go to paypal and send tcctreasurer@gmail.com $10 bucks (That get's you through 2010). Also, once you are done with that, request access to the TCC Private Forum and I'll get you added.

Welcome! You are hereby appointed as the TCC Commander of Windy City Operations.

You guys busy this weekend? If not, come on up for Toys 4 Tots...same location as the TCCC. $20 Toy gets you in for the weekend, camping is extra.

Coffee....

We've got the corner on coffee.... :D

I'm in for whatever....

Jim

Dang It, I just found out I cannot make it.

I will be working/participating in the 25th Anniversary TIMBERSPORTS Pro Series Championships as well as the TIMBERSPORTS Collegiate Championships events in Salem Oregon those same dates.

Dang It, I just found out I cannot make it.

I will be working/participating in the 25th Anniversary TIMBERSPORTS Pro Series Championships as well as the TIMBERSPORTS Collegiate Championships events in Salem Oregon those same dates.

We COULD switch the date for yah...

We COULD switch the date for yah...

Since the dates have been published, I think it would be easier to give you all a heads up when I'm coming and go on DIRT Tour (Driving Iowas Roughest Trails).

My father logs in South East Iowa so we may have to hit the logging trails if nothing else.

Since the dates have been published, I think it would be easier to give you all a heads up when I'm coming and go on DIRT Tour (Driving Iowas Roughest Trails).

My father logs in South East Iowa so we may have to hit the logging trails if nothing else.

Published, smublished...

ART! If I talk really nice to you and bring some good beer........can I bring my GSXR750-powered Samuari?!

Jeff

PS. You need to give me a call one of these days! I was bullshitting about you with Brandon(?) from SMORR and wanted to catch up with you.

ART! If I talk really nice to you and bring some good beer........can I bring my GSXR750-powered Samuari?!

Jeff

PS. You need to give me a call one of these days! I was bullshitting about you with Brandon(?) from SMORR and wanted to catch up with you.

Yep, it's an open event!

97!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom