Portal axle info. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been looking around on the Internet about portal axles and not seeing a lot of info on places that are selling them or really good builds.

Was wondering a good place to get Unimog, Volvo c303, or hummer drope boxes. Not to worried about builds on Unimog or Volvo axles pretty straight forward there but would like more info on the hummer bolt on portals.

Would like to do hummer drope boxes on my 83 fj60, wanted to know if it was doable or not. Also a link to any on else's build if there is one.

Been looking around on the Internet about portal axles and not seeing a lot of info on places that are selling them or really good builds.

Was wondering a good place to get Unimog, Volvo c303, or hummer drope boxes. Not to worried about builds on Unimog or Volvo axles pretty straight forward there but would like more info on the hummer bolt on portals.

Would like to do hummer drope boxes on my 83 fj60, wanted to know if it was doable or not. Also a link to any on else's build if there is one.

pirate 4x4 classifieds

a few threads down this one.. The Mongrel... He's going with portal axles.....

Does any one know of a place I can get Volvo c303 axles. Found a few Unimog but nothing so fare on c303.

think about 35 to 45000 sk, plus shipping

matt

Last edited:
there is a 69 fj55 in the classifieds with fj60 rear housing with bolt on portals from stazworks....
$(KGrHqN,!ksE9WVR(htKBPen3HgN(w~~60_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom