Anybody run these tires? Michelin XML (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i dont run them ...but...they are like the XL's and XZL's ...very stiff sidewall...very hard to flex because our trucks just dont have the weight on them.

they wear like iron...they are radial...new they are very expensive!

you can get some used ones from Michele at:
Army Military Tires

There is a guy on Pirate selling them for 80 bucks a pop. I saw a few pics of them on his 4 door JK, they look beefy. There is another guy with an 80 series with them. He had them aired down to I think about 6 or 8 psi on stock 16 wheels and they were holding a bead and looked to be pretty grippy!

My buddy with an XJ is going to get some as soon as he has them in stock, evidently he is out at the moment.

Here's the links:

SoCal source for BIG CHEAP MILITARY tires!!! - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

38" Michelin XMLs 75% tread SALE! $80 ea!!! - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

I'm pretty sure the guy with the 80 is here on MUD. It's burgundy with an exo cage I think.

x2 on the stiffness.

I got some years ago from Stazworks.

Stazworks

Luke

...very hard to flex because our trucks just dont have the weight on them.

Yeah, if you look at the JK pics on his thread at Calico, they aren't even bulging any, but the 80 seems to have enough a$$ to make them go to work.

Thanks for the links. I guss they way 115lbs each. does anybody know what a 37" km2 way?

Depends on how many psi you have in them
DSC00214.jpg
DSC00213.jpg

0 Psi
very stiff sidewall...very hard to flex because our trucks just dont have the weight on them.

I run them and LUV'M!!!

I don't think I will run anything else!

You can air them down to 8-10psi and the flex great and are VERY sticky!

Check out my build thread in my sig line...go to page 7 and see them in action!!!

BTW you will want to go higher on the lift...I had the 2.5 plus 1" spacers and it worked however they rubbed so much I couldn't take it anymore and went to 5"!

I run them and LUV'M!!!

I don't think I will run anything else!

You can air them down to 8-10psi and the flex great and are VERY sticky!

Check out my build thread in my sig line...go to page 7 and see them in action!!!

Glad you found this thread, your rig is the one I was talking about.

Glad you found this thread, your rig is the one I was talking about.
No doubt...after all how many Burg 80's with an EXO could there be, right?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom