Wow... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check out what someone left on the 40 while I was at work today

image-1178371575.jpg

image-1178371575.jpg

You can't be serious, right?

OMG, if this is legit (I don't doubt you, unless you are playing a joke), we need to publically embarass her.

I'll gladly stand by your side when you demand an apology for such heresy...:mad:

Yeah I didn't think it was from the actual mayor. Haha! I just thought it was crap of someone to do it and wanted to share.

likely a heep owner....or meatball

Meatball has a job and is not aloud in Raleigh area unless Ramon says it is ok. He is the Mayor of Morrisville and Johnny Moonglow who is the vice admiral or Morrisville must also sign off on it too. And besides the only reason I go to Raleigh is to drink beer with Free.

Gotta be someone in the club.

Meatball has a job and is not aloud in Raleigh area unless Ramon says it is ok. He is the Mayor of Morrisville and Johnny Moonglow who is the vice admiral or Morrisville must also sign off on it too. And besides the only reason I go to Raleigh is to drink beer with Free.

Gotta be someone in the club.

I had to re-read that several times to figure wth you were trying to say haha!

My inner anarchist (well, at least I think its inner) had her facebook page earmarked for an assault, then I took another deep breath before I saw the obvious spelling error. If there is one rig in the club not to be called such vile things, this isn't one of them...

My inner anarchist (well, at least I think its inner) had her facebook page earmarked for an assault, then I took another deep breath before I saw the obvious spelling error. If there is one rig in the club not to be called such vile things, this isn't one of them...

No kidding, mine's 30 years newer with more rust than Pappy. I'm all up for practical jokes, but I like to mess with someone's head a little more subtly than that.

It looks to be someone left handed though and local since I don't know how many people outside of Raleigh know who the mayor is...

Personally I'd put in the window everytime I parked it in the garage..with a huge Smiley face signed, "make me."

But I like pushing buttons..nothing is better than knowing someone has given that much control in their life to your 40 that they just couldn't help but leave a note.

We should hold a meeting up there and park next to you. Imagine their dismay to see your 40 has multiplied.

I bet I could find the person who did it..everyone brags on the internet.

Last edited:
Not to mention those garages have cameras right?

I was thinking Prius owner....they always give me dirty looks! :rolleyes:

You must be in the wrong area - we own a prius and have tons in Boone - nary a dirty look for any 40s that go through here :) come on over :)

Good place to hold our yearly meeting. Lets take all the 40 and 60 there. ;)

I'm game..but if Pappy got a nasty gram, I'm sure Jane would get something more serious, Maybe a signed letter from Dick Cheney?

Both of yours are pristine compared to mine. They'd probably just tow mine away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom