Where to install water temp gauge in my '85? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently installed a new 22re into my '85 and want to install a wtr temp gauge to protect my investment since I don't trust the stock one. Just need ideas where to mount it and look somewhat decent.:p:)

You could always get an A-pillar gauge pod.
I have a mechanical oil pressure gauge and a vacuum gauge that I've been wondering where to locate.
You might be able to squeeze your gauge under the big slot under the radio. One of my buddies removed the air vent covers in his 62 and placed two gauges there. I've been thinking about building a gauge cluster box that would blend in with the dash or go where the sr5 altimeter box is usually located.
Im curious to see what other people have done, without hacking into the front cover. I'll prob build an A-Pillar pod, but I still think they look bad.

I've been thinking about building a gauge cluster box that would blend in with the dash or go where the sr5 altimeter box is usually located.

This is my plan, a dog house on top of the dash. I have oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter, vacuum, and air pressure (OBA) to fit up, all Autometer mechanicals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom