For Sale 2003 LC 100, white, 133k miles, stock, $16000, in SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2003 Toyota Land Cruiser, 133,500 miles, Private Sale, White with gray leather, power seats, windows, mirrors, locks, power antenna, etc....and they ALL work. Navigation, third row seats, sunroof, CD changer, heated seats. First year with the updated interior and front grill and 5 Speed Automatic transmission. Great condition. Lots of maintenance records. Timing belt and water pump done at 118k with receipts. Full coolant flush with Toyota coolant. Transmission fluid changes, synthetic oil and premium gas since I have owned this Cruiser. K&N drop-in air filter. BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain tires, stock size, with only 16k miles on them, with free replacement certificate from Discount Tire. Front brakes done at 120k. Southern truck with no rust. Leather has been Lexol treated regularly and looks great. Clean Carfax. This Cruiser runs and drives great and needs no repairs that I am aware of. I am a Land Cruiser fanatic and have personally owned several of them. This has been my wifes daily driver for the last couple of years, and she loves it, but I bought her a Bimmer and its gotta go. (Even though she likes the Cruiser better.)
Comes with books, manuals, 1 remote key and 1 valet key. Email, text or call me at (803)270-4411
$16,000
Thanks

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 4.JPG

----------------

dash.jpg

photo 3.JPG

photo 5.JPG

Bimmer? You may rue the day!!!! She may never forgive you down the road.

I know, reliability doesnt compare, but they are truly the ultimate driving machine. Nothing drives like a BMW. I am actually going to pick it up from the shop now! When they arent having problems, they can provide some serious driving pleasure.

89cruiserfj62 said:
I know, reliability doesnt compare, but they are truly the ultimate driving machine. Nothing drives like a BMW. I am actually going to pick it up from the shop now! When they arent having problems, they can provide some serious driving pleasure.

I second that. My X5 was my favorite car to drive until we bought our M3. Problem was the former epitomized BMW (Bring My Wallet) on the reliability! It was an 06 so I guess I should have expected that with Rover influence on the first gen.

I am sold on the Audi A8's. I have my 3rd one and it's amazing. I had a 1998, then a 2001 and now 2008. AWD, performance, comfort and smooth all wrapped in one.

Speaking of which I also have a silver 2001 6 speed manual transmission Audi Allroad. It's a blast and I bought from the mechanic who serviced it since day one so he did the coil over air bag replacement, new turbos, control arms. and all the usual things that have issue on them. May be selling so stay tuned.

I second that. My X5 was my favorite car to drive until we bought our M3. Problem was the former epitomized BMW (Bring My Wallet) on the reliability! It was an 06 so I guess I should have expected that with Rover influence on the first gen.

I had a 99 M3, 2 door, 5 speed; what a blast! That car was reliable, though. But I thought BMW stood for BREAKING My Wallet! As far as influence, I think it would have been the other way around. BMW bought Land Rover, so LRs and RRs got Bimmer engines, not the other way around.

89cruiserfj62 said:
I had a 99 M3, 2 door, 5 speed; what a blast! That car was reliable, though. But I thought BMW stood for BREAKING My Wallet! As far as influence, I think it would have been the other way around. BMW bought Land Rover, so LRs and RRs got Bimmer engines, not the other way around.

Yes, the M3 is a rocket! I've got an 03 with SMG and love every minute of the commute. I'm going to miss it as I share duty with a hundy, but the car seat is too much of a PITA!

Nope, Rover influenced BMW on the X5. Just look at the tailgates, downhill assist, and consider the notoriously bad electronics. I had the same belief as you on the Rover's, but I researched and discovered - at least in the U.S. - that the motors are still British - sourced from a Rover car if memory serves me correctly. I think the LR3s got Jaguar motors, but that was after the Ford acquisition I believe.

mickeyt said:
Atticus, what is allweather wood? whats your email so i can invite you to Linkedin?

PM sent.

Yes, the M3 is a rocket! I've got an 03 with SMG and love every minute of the commute. I'm going to miss it as I share duty with a hundy, but the car seat is too much of a PITA!

Nope, Rover influenced BMW on the X5. Just look at the tailgates, downhill assist, and consider the notoriously bad electronics. I had the same belief as you on the Rover's, but I researched and discovered - at least in the U.S. - that the motors are still British - sourced from a Rover car if memory serves me correctly. I think the LR3s got Jaguar motors, but that was after the Ford acquisition I believe.

Oh, yeah on the X5s. But I thought they just inherited the Bosch electrical system from BMW. Range Rovers from 02-06 had the BMW M62TUB44 V8, which I have in the 03 E39 540iT M Tech. BMW made a very wise move breaking up the Rover group, selling the LR junk, and keeping the MINI part, which has been a big money-maker for them.

I guess I have officially highjacked my own thread! :doh:

LC still for sale!

89cruiserfj62 said:
Oh, yeah on the X5s. But I thought they just inherited the Bosch electrical system from BMW. Range Rovers from 02-06 had the BMW M62TUB44 V8, which I have in the 03 E39 540iT M Tech. BMW made a very wise move breaking up the Rover group, selling the LR junk, and keeping the MINI part, which has been a big money-maker for them.

I guess I have officially highjacked my own thread! :doh:

LC still for sale!

LOL on the hijack. I was researching LR, so the RR must be different. I was using applying some logic on the electrical part. I haven't been exposed to many electrical issues on the cars so I assumed it was Rover influence on all the X5 issues. Agreed on the LR spinoff to Ford. I bet the blue oval didn't get what they were bargaining for!

I'll officially shut up now. GLWTS! I'd be in on this deal if you weren't so far away...

SOLD and gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom