Favorite Cooking Shows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two fat Ladies

too awesome for words.
That is a really fun show to watch.

For me:
Good Eats
Bitchin' Kitchen
Anything with Julia Child or Jaques Pepin.

Two Fat ladies

What network is that on?

I watch Barbeque U. and Bobby Flay, can't watch Paula her over emphesized southern drawl is like nails on a chalkboard.

Two Fat ladies

What network is that on?

I watch Barbeque U. and Bobby Flay, can't watch Paula her over emphesized southern drawl is like nails on a chalkboard.

Two Fat Ladies : Cooking Channel

They used to come on pbs every saturday.

I can watch Julia Child as long as it's not one of the later shows. It is just hard to watch her all hunched over.

Diners, Drive'ins and Dives
Good Eats
Iron Chef
Throwdown w/Bobby Flay

Some of Emeril Lagasse's shows are fun to watch too...

I agree with sterling about Paula. Rachel Ray falls into that category too. :meh:

Nick

Graham Kerr back in the day. Sam the cooking guy. Americas test kitchen. Cooking with Ming

Good eats is my favorite among the current shows.

All time favorite would be Jeff Smith AKA the Frugal Gourmet. I still use a lot of the recipes and techniques I learned from watching his show. I also have many of his cook books.

Good eats is my favorite among the current shows.

All time favorite would be Jeff Smith AKA the Frugal Gourmet. I still use a lot of the recipes and techniques I learned from watching his show. I also have many of his cook books.

I forgot all about him. He was very good.

Bitchin Kitchen..............but only because I want to fxxx the hostess chick.

"Mexican Made Easy" with Marcela Valladolid,she's a Babe and she can cook :cheers:

Good eats
The old world cuisne shows on the TLC
and...
Everyday Italian, just when the :princess: is in the room so I can gwak over how hot giadia is :hillbilly:

Steve Raichlen is my favorite.

I still miss Justin Wilson...

I like Ming Tsai's shows and Sara Moulten when she was on Food Network (both now on Create). America's Test Kitchen is good too.
I used to love watching Food Network but they've changed over the past 10 or so years. It used to be about cooking; now it's all reality based competition shows.
Cooking Channel is what Food Network was 10 years ago so I watch that channel more. I also like the Create Channel because it seems like all the former chefs from Food Network are now there.

Triple D and Chopped are the family favorites here.

Guy Fieri's a nice guy to talk to in person, but his TV personality is abrasive, I can only watch that show on mute.

Chuck,

Thats hilarious, my wife usually gets up and leaves the room after a few minutes. She says he's annoying. However, I stay to see what the people are cooking. I like the diversity of the show myself.

That's a great point, it's the people behind the diners that really makes the show, you see alot of cool personalities and foods.
I like the episodes where Granny's the head cook, Mom and Pop make the menus, Uncle Leo runs the grill and gli cugini alternate between waiter and busser every other day.

That's a great point, it's the people behind the diners that really makes the show, you see alot of cool personalities and foods.
I like the episodes where Granny's the head cook, Mom and Pop make the menus, Uncle Leo runs the grill and gli cugini alternate between waiter and busser every other day.

EXACTLY, that's my kind of place..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom