13B-T vacuum switching valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the Toyota part number for the VSV that's located on the lower left side of the engine block, which controls the shutoff air shutter? 17650 is the Toyota suffix # for VSVs. I'm looking for the full number for that VSV on the 24v 13B-T.

What is the Toyota part number for the VSV that's located on the lower left side of the engine block, which controls the shutoff air shutter? 17650 is the Toyota suffix # for VSVs. I'm looking for the full number for that VSV on the 24v 13B-T.

I converted a 13BT from 24vdc to 12vdc. I think I have several 24vdc VSV's left over. I can check my shop for them if you want.
my email address is jake2far@hotmail.com
I am leaving town till Friday so I will try tommorow and see, if I can't get to my shop it will be Saturday.
Let me know if your interested.

Jim

Thanks Snail... Jake, I sent ya an e-mail.
I'll eventually get a new VSV from Japan and locate it in a better place where heat and water won't kill it. A used one will get me going in the meanwhile. I can use all the VSV's from the 12v conversion as spares.

Parker

I used a Parker VSV switch, mounted under my dash.
Old Parker part number is :MKHONBG49A

replaced by Parker # XM30NBG49A

I just bought one of the old part numbers for $30.00.

Last edited:
Have you tried Sheldon at (Chilliwack) G&S? He has a bunch of BJ74 stuff on the Vancouver CraigsList now. Steve at EBI or John at Radd also have used JDM parts.

Sheldon didn't have any; I'll order a new one from Japan, but that will be a few weeks.
There are lots of 12v VSD available, but not the 24v VSD the BJ74s use.
A used one would work for now.
Who are "Steve at EBI or John at Radd" ?

Last edited:
Yes they are both 24V. Parkers website sucks. I had to locate a dealer near me and then call them.
The old part "MK" is their discontinued "MicroKing" line,(replaced by their XM line) but I just bought a MK yesterday.

I converted a 13BT from 24vdc to 12vdc. I think I have several 24vdc VSV's left over. I can check my shop for them if you want.
my email address is jake2far@hotmail.com
I am leaving town till Friday so I will try tommorow and see, if I can't get to my shop it will be Saturday.
Let me know if your interested.

Jim
Did you find those VSVs? Got no answer to e-mail.

Parker

If he doesnt have it, Ill sell you the Parker one I have.
I paid $42.31 total.
So that plus shipping.

I did a search about this topic which lead me here. I am currently having a VSV problem again with mine. I got the 24V VSV but my unit is still stalling like gasping for air and the engine won't start ......we are still looking at the hoses and working on it.

IMG_9227.JPG

IMG_8843.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom