A place you can call..Heaven in Puerto Rico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm just came back from the PR Land Cruisers Owners get together, they meet in the great place: Toyota Museum, in Bayamon PR. Soon open to the public,so next time you TL lovers came to the island take some time to visit.

So i will start with pictures of the owners,daily drivers,mud players,camping rigs...then prepare to drool with the toys inside the building....:cheers:
P1100036.jpg
P1100041.jpg
P1100021.jpg

Great Pictures Eshu ! I was lucky enough to be there as well, it was good to see you.

Great Pictures Eshu ! I was lucky enough to be there as well, it was good to see you.

Benson.. Thanks there's was a nice time with all you guys,see you soon on the camping ground.

CJ that was awesome, everywhere that you look its a Toyota around....just wait for the old cars...:D

I need to get a bib I am drooling so much. Thanks for the pictures, that must have been a blast to see all those cruisers.

Just don't put your bezel on upside down on your bib. The BP will never let you live it down.

Great pix. Thanks

Rocky

I will post the 40 series and the old cars later,hope you all guys enjoy,i posted here but if they want to move it to chit chat its ok.

:clap: WOW, That's SO COOL !!! I wish they would do something like that on the West Coast. Can't wait for more pics.:cheers:

At last Ive found it.....The holy Grail of landcruiser thread. Nothing I will ever find on this forum will compare to this thread! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom