For Sale M416 with RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M416 with Serengetti RTT in Seattle WA $3500obo

Up for sale is my M416

Custom lockable aluminum lid
Thule adjustable roof rack with Tracks
Serengetti med queen size Roof Top Tent 63"x 94".
New Led tail lights, all new wiring, flat 4 and 5 pin round connectors
Parking brake works great
Heavy duty Military landing leg.
Pintle hook and a ball mount 1 7/8" included
2" Receiver Pintle hook included
Canvas Cover including for hauling
New Shocks Monroe
Tub has been wire brushed, POR15'd and top coated on the inside.
Clean Washington Title

Just back from a 500 mile trip with no problems. Ready for your next overland adventure. For the ultimate off road camper finish off the cosmetics, match the wheels to your rig and take all the money you save to hit trail.

Located in Seattle WA, Asking $3500obo Will sell trailer with everything but the tent for $2000 firm. Not interested in selling just the tent at this time.
3k13mb3o95T45W15R2aa6b230806b95681f66.jpg

m416locks.jpg
m416hinge.jpg
m416frontclosed.jpg

Last edited:
Location? Anymore pics?

Any idea of weight on this? The old 3b doesnt like to pull much, or at all on mtn passes!

jon

The trailer should weight about 700 pounds with the tent and the lid. Trailer is 500, lid 65 tent 125 and the rack and tracks should be about 25 or less.

If you still have this I may be interested. I would only be looking for the trailer and not the RTT at this point.

Let me know if you still have it. I am planning a trip to Tacoma soon and would love to tow this home behind me. You have it registered etc I imagine, as in it is transferable? I am Canadian, so I would need to prove ownership to bring it home. Let me know, will PM with contact details.

Thanks!
Greg

If you still have this I may be interested. I would only be looking for the trailer and not the RTT at this point.

Let me know if you still have it. I am planning a trip to Tacoma soon and would love to tow this home behind me. You have it registered etc I imagine, as in it is transferable? I am Canadian, so I would need to prove ownership to bring it home. Let me know, will PM with contact details.

Thanks!
Greg

Greg, I'm in Tacoma, WA and am looking for a RTT.... if OP isn't willing to separate, we might be able to work something out.

^ Sounds interesting. Will let you know how it goes, I need to look at the logistics of bringing this back across the border (taxes/papers/title etc). I know others have done it, just want to make sure it is financially feasible.

This is exactly what i am looking for!
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom