HZJ75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is my newly rebuilt landcruiser HZJ75. Japanese spec dashboard and door. HDJ81 engine and with factory locker axle. please give some comments.

Last edited:
What a killa rig mate , looks 100% .
I'm digging your prado dash I wondered if they would fit , I was looking for one of those dash's but no luck

What a killa rig mate , looks 100% .
I'm digging your prado dash I wondered if they would fit , I was looking for one of those dash's but no luck

This dashboard fit 75 and 79 perfectly and costs me of US1500. This dash is from KZJ71 or KZJ78 Japanese spec landcruiser. will post more photos in future.

Last edited:
How did your centre consol fit up with the different floor pan to the wagons

I like the armrests in the door, and the door trim that wraps over the top edge of the door up to the window.

How much did the door trims and arm rests cost, and are they new or second hand?

Don't really like the fabric insert in the door trims though, and the rounded dash doesn't really do it for me, I think I prefer the original dash.

I like the armrests in the door, and the door trim that wraps over the top edge of the door up to the window.

How much did the door trims and arm rests cost, and are they new or second hand?

Don't really like the fabric insert in the door trims though, and the rounded dash doesn't really do it for me, I think I prefer the original dash.

The oz spec rv and gxl 7x series have those arm rests but no trims that go over the top of the door like the prado ones

This is a complete set of second hand door from Japan together with the door trim and arm rest. It is 24v and I converted to 12v with centre lock magnet 12v, power window motor 12v and the 12v master power window switch. The whole complete set door cost me US1000 for 2 doors.

This is my newly rebuilt HZJ75.
P1050756.jpg
P1050761.jpg
P1050762.jpg

Here is my newly rebuilt landcruiser HZJ75. Japanese spec dashboard and door. HDJ81 engine and with factory locker axle. please give some comments.

wongtsenhin's album

13 media ▾
13 photos

View all View as slideshow Previous1Next

prado dash

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

Click to add title

P1050756.jpg
Share|Edit|Delete|MoveEmail & IM

Direct link

HTML code

IMG code

</div>

Click to add title

GRJ79 factory flare to HZJ75

Hi Anybody knows this overfender to be fixed on my HZJ75. I asked my friend to buy this original factory flare from Dubai for me. Is really is an extraordinary difficult job to buy this fender. However, the fender is wider than the wheel arch. How this is going to be work out? Anybody knows please tell me. Thanks.
P1050766.jpg
P1050767.jpg
P1050768.jpg

Last edited:
The might be of the swb cruisers

Hi Clint79 This is not a SWB flare, is a GRJ79 Dubai spec LX pick up rear fender. I ordered it from TOYOTA Dubai with all the part no given to sale person. Definitely with no mistake to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom