April 17--Range day and FULL-Day Expedition Ride (2 Groups) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
EDIT: 4/8/10
After the general meeting there has been a modification to the plan. We will essentially be hosting a multi-event day. One group is going to Wilson Shoals for paper punching and a 2nd Group is going on a full day Expo style ride across the Forest service roads of Georgia

we need to know who is gong where

GUN RANGE GROUP---POST UP YOUR ATTENDANCE

START : 9:30 AM
Description: Alto/Lula, GA: Wilson Shoals Shooting Range located on Grant Mill Rd. (CR 137) just off Yonah Rd. in the Wilson Shoals WMA.

N 34° 24.215 W 083° 35.554 17S

Gun Range Attendees:
As Of 4/11: ?

FAMILY ORIENTED EXPO RIDE ---POST UP YOUR ATTENDANCE
Ride across parts of North Georgia so bring your 4x4. It won't be anything crazy but 4WD may be necessary, PIN STRIPING POSSIBLE. :steer:

Starting Point is Amicalolla Falls Lodge at 9:00 AM for breakfast. At 10 AM we are heading across the Chattahoochee National Forest with something of a loose schedule, DON'T BE LATE. We have a few destinations picked out but how and when we get there will just depend upon how fast we are. A CB is highly recommended for this ride

BRING : packed Lunch, camp chairs and plenty of non-alcoholic beverages for the ride.

There will be "Jump Out" points for early departures if necessary.

Toward the end of the day we intend to stop for dinner at a restaurant in the Dahlonega /Helen area or wherever else we end up.

Expo Ride Attendees::
As of 4/16: Qty 11 Rigs
Tkinze, [STRIKE]Schmitty[/STRIKE], Downhill Dave (riding), Robert,[STRIKE] Schmitty Old Ma[/STRIKE]n, Southerntaco98 +1, FJC5, DanKunz, Cruiser100+5:eek: Stewart, FJCRUZR+2, tlloyd +1, J. Treadway +1, Pillguy (half day)

Last edited:
As much as I hate to miss an opportunity to shoot at stuff, afraid I won't be able to make it :(

As much as I hate to miss an opportunity to shoot at stuff, afraid I won't be able to make it :(

still pulling mud out of the crevasses I assume. :flipoff2:

Modification to the plan after last night's meeting.

SEE FIRST POST for details

Well I owe a friend some help moving.... guess when he needs help moving, the weekend of the 18th. This date is tentative but if he needs help I'll be missing this event :frown:. If it gets pushed to the next weekend I'll be there :).
:beer:

If only a few wish to go to the range, I will be happy to show the way if they are new. You kinda almost sorta go by my house anyways.

Wish I could make it. But, I will (ironically) be picking-up some new rifles that weekend.

Count me in ted. i may be on the bfg ats but it will make it. Oh count me in on the ride lol... if its possible??? this will be my first ride since last year. look forward to seeing every1.

Count me in ted. i may be on the bfg ats but it will make it. Oh count me in on the ride lol... if its possible??? this will be my first ride since last year. look forward to seeing every1.

I just fell over. It's good to have some new (and old) faces around for a change, tired of looking at everyone else. :flipoff2: bring that other bum with you too!

NAW.... It will most likely be me and my ol'lady. im hoping my tires will be here by then.

Hey Ted Im new to the forum here but would like to attend next weekend for the ride.

Hey Ted Im new to the forum here but would like to attend next weekend for the ride.

cool, breakfast at 9:00

Sign me up fro the expo ride. Will be bringing the boys and the Cado.

I'm going to try to make the ride. There'll be 5 or 6 of us in the hundy.

Ted,

You should mention that the possibility of PINSTRIPING is only the first couple of miles. And there is a way to bypass and then rejoin the main group for anyone that doesn't want to risk it.

Robert

"Dad and I are going to skip this ride now. You guys have fun."----Schmitty

I only mention the pin striping issue for the more "tentative" crowd let's just say and I know how you and your dad are about not wanting to scratch your trucks.

For the rest of you :flipoff2:

Last edited:
"Pinstriping" builds character! :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom