For Sale Kayline soft top FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Kayline soft top FJ40 used dark gray or black in color. In good shape and all hardware is included $200 located in tampa fl. local pickup only. rfrisco90@aol.com 813-245-1182 ryan

I'll take it...only really need top if you'll ship

it is too much trouble to ship. Would have to get a trucking company and take off work to meet them. thanks though

what top are you talking about?

an oem replacement top or like a fast track?

the fast track brakes down and is ups shippable...they can easilly box it up.

oem would need to be trucked...if it is oem then $200 is a steal...very underpriced

looks like a OEM one to me. full coverage looks like a jeep oem top

oem wouldnt look jeepish :)

does it look like

1 kayline fast trac

2 kayline deluxe

3 kayline oem replacement
fj40ft2.jpg
222-011.jpg
untitled.jpg

oem wouldnt look jeepish :)

does it look like

1 kayline fast trac

2 kayline deluxe

3 kayline oem replacement

Where you dig that picture up Johnny? It would may you cry if I told you what I paid for the top and doors. Included a spare set of windows and vent window gaskets:grinpimp:

well if you cant just box up the top and ship....I might have someone who could drive down and ship for me

Interested also, but would also need it shipped. If it is the Kayline fast trac should be able to break down and fit in a box to ship. Obviously, I would cover shipping charges and box...
Thanks,
Case

Update: I got the top out of storage tonight and it has been damaged by mice. it has several holes that range from quarter size to tennis ball size. The framing and soft doors are still good though. Let me know if anybody is still interested.

Hi I would be interested but would need to have it shipped to NY obviously would pay Im in the middle of a build in Africa but will be in NY soon , can pay by paypal or transfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom