Inclinometer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know how easy it is to hook up aussy inclinometer? Obviously it'll fit amazingly, but how many :banana: for the wiring?

One banana if you have a voltmeter to test for an always hot vs. ignition hot wire. Mine had an unused plug inside the dash that had all the wires I needed in it but it didn't match with the connector on the aussie inclinometer I had but a couple spade-connectors fixed that.

??? That's the way it comes. It fits in the cubby hole below the radio in the FJ60.

news to me. ive only ever seen the truck/runner ones and the trecel wagon ones that all sit on the dash. i picked one of those (trecel) up at pick and pull on a whim while looken for stuff for a buddy a few months back i actually intended to try nd tuck it into the dash.

if that works should be a pic of what there sposed to look like. and i like it alot better then the view blocking bash boar cover set up im used to seeing. now i just hafta figure out if i can get a clock in there where the 4x4 light is on the trecell cluster.

oh well no dice on the pic but i found it in an old post here with a quick google search

??? That's the way it comes. It fits in the cubby hole below the radio in the FJ60.

Yep it fits like a glove, just make sure you get one with the metal mounting tabs still attached.
I got one from Aussie last year and used 2mbb's thread to bring on the sweet ass glow of an OEM 60 series digital clock.:cheers:

I would love to have it....but got to put new springs on FJC and need to do some more work on 60 that is more about preventive maintenance and realiability than knowing if I am going 20* uphill at the moment. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom