For Sale 1989 FJ62 One Owner 93,625 miles “Showroom Original Condition” (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice!

HOW MUCH????????????????

...A behind has never touched the seat and a shoe never has touched the carpet...

Damn!

Awesome records, beautiful truck, yet...overpriced IMO. Duckman, price is at the bottom. It's 18.5K :eek:

Damn!

Awesome records, beautiful truck, yet...overpriced IMO. Duckman, price is at the bottom. It's 18.5K :eek:

Nice Truck!!! and I don't think he asked for opinions on the price....

Just one observation, looking at the second pic, it appears the passenger front door has been painted at some time. It shows to be lighter (difference in metallic) than the rear door and front fender.
Very nice looking vehicle though.

That door caught my eye too. I had a 1986 with 70k original miles that was not quite as nice as this that i sold for $16k a couple years ago... if i had the means, this would be a no brainer. When my ship comes in, I sure hope to meet a gentleman like this... What an opportunity.

For a vehicle in this condition, I don't think you're looking for "a deal." I think you're just looking for a vehicle like this. You either roll with the price or your don't.

Either way, sure is nice to admire them in this condition. :cheers:

That door caught my eye too. I had a 1986 with 70k original miles that was not quite as nice as this that i sold for $16k a couple years ago... if i had the means, this would be a no brainer. When my ship comes in, I sure hope to meet a gentleman like this... What an opportunity.

For a vehicle in this condition, I don't think you're looking for "a deal." I think you're just looking for a vehicle like this. You either roll with the price or your don't.

Either way, sure is nice to admire them in this condition. :cheers:

Very nice vehicle any way you look at it........just depends on what you want and your wallet......

:clap: for a well cared for 62 !!!!!!!!

Very true. It is a collector piece. If I bought it, I would be afraid to drive it. My first was a FJ62, I have a serious soft spot for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom