FJ40 custom console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how much in black?

would you be willing to make more?

Thanks for all the kind responses. I just pulled everything out of the interior in preparation of appling all the sound deadening materials this weekend. camcruiser13 you will have pm, thanks.

Thats about as shiny and sparkley as my bass boat! DAMN!

Nice work there!

Awesome work. Just read both threads. You have an eye for detail!

You mentioned doing power windows, any work on that yet?

Thanks again for all the kind comments guys. The power windows were a huge disappointment. I tried what is called a flat glass kit which looked like it would work perfect. But, if you roll your window all the way down, you realize that there is almost no room left in the bottom of the door, certainly not enough for a power window motor. Oh well....:frown:

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I finally got the 80 sq ft. of raamat bxt and tons of Ensolite applied on the floor and firewall and put the interior back in. I highly recommend these materials to significantly quieten your ride and insulate it. Its not Mercedes quite, but maybe early 90's Honda quite. Not to bad. I updated the first post with new pics.

That looks great. Mine is an old 30-06 military box.

Bingo!
Ablage-mittelkonsole.jpg

same here.

I would be afraid to scratch a shiny bling thing.:crybaby:

Really impressed of your craftsmanship.. Keep it up, warms a toyota beating heart to see this.

Sent from my XT910 using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom