Meetings & Events Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Please see our Events Calendar and the website for Meetings and Planned Events :cheers:

Visitors are always welcome

It will look something like this but could change moderately as needed/desired.

2010 WHEELING CALENDAR EDIT: 6/21/10

[STRIKE]01/23/10---The Gulches ORV (South Carolina)[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]02/20/10---Dawsonville (Dawsonville, Ga.) moved from March[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]03/20/10---Durhamtown Plantation (near Union Point, GA) moved from February[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]04/17/10---Range Day & Expedition Trip (Range: Wilson Shoals, Expo trip--come to a meeting)
[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]5/1/2010--- Mud4Blood & Bowling Social Event[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]5/8/2010--- Family Pig Roast, Mining, Wheeling and Camping Social Event and Wheeling[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]05/22/10[/B]---Tracy City, TN Overnight Trip (Tennessee)[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]06/07/10 thru 06/13/10---GSMTR hosted by The Upstate Cruisers (Sparta, Tennessee--Golden Mountain Park)[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]07/24/10---River Rock[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]08/21/10[/B]---Choccolocco[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]09/11-12/10[/B]---Beasley knob ORV (Blairsvile, Ga.)[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]
10/9/10---Ga Cruisers Annual Family Picnic (Dawsonville, Ga.)
Members, families and invited guests only[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]11/6-7/10---Expo Trip and Leaf Gazing (Local TBD)[/STRIKE]

damn, that was a fast year.

SOCIAL ACTIVITIES

May 1, 2010 Mud4Blood & Bowling
After we all give a pint we're hitting the lanes about 4:00. This should be interesting and probably not good for your score but who cares, we're going to have fun.
Welcome to Mud4Blood.org.

May 8, 2010 Family Pig Roast, Mining, Wheeling and Camping
Dan and Olga are hosting our first ever Pig-Roast at their farm outside of Athens. We're getting a 60 LB pig so come hungry and don't forget your wives and kids. On the list of things to do will be Amethyst mining, Pig Eaten' and probably wheeling at Durhamtown located just 15 minutes away. We have plenty of room for camping so bring your tents and chairs for a great night of telling lies around the fire.

Last edited:
2010 Wheeling and Social Activities Calendar--It's Busy Folks

The 2010 Wheeling schedule is going up n the main page of the website. We will be adding these events into the calendar here on IH8MUD over the next several days to provide multiple reference points.

In 2010 we're making a concerted effort to include more folks by creating additional Family oriented & Social events. These will include things such as a family day :princess:at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, A Leaf Lurking trip in the fall and perhaps some Dinner & Drinks type of activities. :cheers:

Additional ideas are encouraged and welcome, we'll be directing you to the Miranda (TrailDiva) who will be our new Activies Director.

The Social Calendar will taking form in the next few days/weeks so please stay posted.:clap::clap:

SEE YOU ON THE TRAILS in 2010

Georgia Cruisers 4 Wheel Drive Club

Cool. But I think the 10/13 and 11/18 are midweek. I suspect your calendar was on the wrong month as the month after for those days are Saturdays.

Cool. But I think the 10/13 and 11/18 are midweek. I suspect your calendar was on the wrong month as the month after for those days are Saturdays.

you're right, thanks.

SCHEDULE MODIFICATION

Ralph has scheduled a workday at his place the same day as our Durhamtown trip. Since Ralph has been so generous to the Ga Cruisers of the years we're going to swap the Feb and Mar rides around so we can lend a hand. That means we're going to Ralph's in Dawsonville for a workday. I hope everyone can attend.

We've also started filling in some of the Social Activities. See the website or first post for dates and details

Last edited:
Social Activities updated in first post.

Talked to Ralph today and he is open to a Summer Ride Day, Work Day, Firewood Day or camp, wheel and swim in the lake day(s). He said just let him know the dates. We could do a movie on the big screen for the evening and maybe have a cookout for dinner?

I will put it together if you guys want to do it.,.

jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom