FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

1997 LX 450 4wd for sale / center diff lock Mileage: 226k and running strong Good: -Purchased in Florida, 3rd owner -Truck drives straight and cruises easily at 70MPH -4wd engages quickly and works flawlessly -routine maintenance with synthetic oil -AC blows ice cold and heat works great! -Cruise Control in working order -Brand new battery -Brand new 285 75 16 BFG KO 2's -new rear lift gate struts -Leather in outstanding condition -Steering wheel re-finished -New Pioneer radio with Bluetooth -Interior is 9 out of 10 Needs work: -Driver Power mirror fixed! -Small noise coming from left wheel when pulled out of driveway. Mechanic says it's coming from the heat shield. Goes away within seconds and vehicle drives awesome! -Paint slightly...
$25,500 OBO ** LOWERED PRICE** 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel VX Limited 156,984 KM (97,545 MI) for sale! Recently imported this from Japan, runs and drives great, small exhaust smoke on startup and on colder days. Completely gone when car or weather is warm. Still has JDM radio installed. Mirror motors currently broken. Has all the options and goodies including factory winch (needs control to operate, that I do not have), sunroof, triple lockers, center console fridge and ice box, yellow fog lights, motorized radio antenna!
This 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 for sale in Richardson, Texas looks very well preserved with its low 156,000 miles and white exterior and grey interior. It’s so nice to see a Toyota of this vintage that looks this well cared for as so many FJ80s look janky, quite frankly, with high miles, faded paint, and dirty interiors. This one has zero rust (California / Texas vehicle), and the recent work done to it that should help keep it running for literally hundreds of thousands of miles more. Vehicle: Year: 1992 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 80 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 156,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 4-speed automatic Engine: 4.0L Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $22,000...
Hello All, 1996 Triple Locked FJ80 360,000 miles Head gasket replaced around 230,000 miles. Runs super strong with zero issues, everything works minus the "D" light on the cluster while driving. It does have the usual Land Cruiser rear main oil leak, but it is minimal. 2.5 ICON Coils Trilpe adjustable MMR Dobinson shocks Delta Radius Arms and Pan Hard Bar Timbren Bump Stops F5 17 inch wheels 38X14.50 Goodyear MTRs - less than 1500 miles on them RCV 30 Spline Axles front and rear 5.29 Nitro Gears Double Cardan rear drive shaft and a new Toyota front drive shaft Upgrade 105 Sector Shaft with PSE Hydro Assist 4X4 labs bumpers and sliders. Recaro Front seats and various trim pieces are new (steering wheel, gear sift, window trim...
I am looking for a clean, low-mileage, rust-free, LHD, 1991 or 1992 FJ80, w/ 3FE engine, and NO SUNROOF. Even better if it has manual windows and door locks. I don't care what color. Some people might refer to this as a "Poverty Pack" 80 series, although I think that term technically only applies to the HZJ80, manual trans, vinyl floor, and barn door trucks (that USA did not receive). Thanks for looking!
$14,000. Selling my 1995 Land Cruiser with 3" lift, factory front and rear differential lockers, new paint (rare, beautiful factory nightshadow pearl color), brand new windshield, LED headlights, very minimal surface rust as shown; southern vehicle with a very clean frame and body, no dents, and good interior. Runs great. New front door rubber seals from Toyota. Will need front end service. One of the diff lockers doesn't engage, I have not checked the cause, likely electrical connection at actuator. Steering wheel is "well used" can use as is, install a cover, or swap it for one in better condition.
Posting this for a friend who is not on the forum. He's located in Chattanooga, TN and is on the hunt for an 80 series to slowly build into a solid driver and light weekend warrior. The biggest thing he's trying to avoid is rust. Aside from that, considering just about anything in a wide range of condition and prices.
Asking $8500 obo. Price could be $7400 if I swap OME 2861/2862 springs and wheels/tires over to the 1993. That would give the new owner a completely stock ride. Just bought a 1993 FZJ80 with lockers that I’m going to keep. So this nicely sorted 1994 non-locked, pretty much stock cruiser is ready to go. 1994 FZJ80, 371k miles, 4k1 Beige Metallic paint. Clearcoat is faded on roof, hood and tops of fenders. NO rust as this has been a NM vehicle, but I have the original owners manual and it’s from a dealer in Alabama. Front disc, rear drum, NON-ABS truck. Brown leather, manual front seats. Have all three rows installed. Power windows and mirrors. All windows and sunroof work but a couple are slow when it’s cold. Runs and drives & stops...
Afternoon all. This pains me to be posting but it's time to sell my 80 series. I've had it for 2 years and have been fixing the few things that were wrong with it when I bought it from another forum member. However, age & reality have set in so I'm judging interest here first. Please don't bust my hump with comments because I'm just trying to simplify my life & want this to go to a good home where it will be appreciated. It's got 333K on the clock. Rust free except for the one typical spot on the liftgate although this is in discussion with a reputable body shop to fix along with freshening up the hood where it's a bit faded. The truck lived in Atlanta until 2019 & then in Chattanooga until it came here to Nashville. All to say that...
As much as it pains me to do so, my LC80 is now up for sale. 1997 LX450 | 258K Miles | Front/Rear/Center locked Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rfFgKmoU5Vd7Nyy99 Mods that I can recall: 37" 37x13.5x17 STT Pros Tires (just a hint of rub at full lock) 4.88 diff 5x Icon Rebound (grey) 3'' Lift: Rear Springs: (brand new) Dobinsons Heavy Duty springs Front Springs: don't recall- 3" dual rate Ironman adjustable front panhard bar (new in '22) Fox Shocks all around All seats have been redone 4x4 Labs front bumper Smittybuilt 12,000 remote winch 4x4 Labs rear dual swingout- with ladder, 5th tire holder and a 3 jerry can or cooler rack (currently not mounted) 4x4 Labs rear cargo area racks 4x4 Labs sliders (cat protection) Prinsu full...
1990 HDJ81 VX Limited 313,000 km / 195,500 miles 1HDT Turbo Diesel Triple Locked Automatic ̶2̶5̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ $18,500 OBO. - open to trades, trades+cash (80 series, 100 series, FJ62, 3rd Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, 1st gen Tacoma) Preferably lower mileage, close to stock or mild lift, rust free, recent CA smog would be nice) - Purchased this rig in March 2023 - feel free to ask any questions, but I'll list everything I can think of now The Good: - averages 19 / 15 mpg - Factory Winch w/controller - Factory Center Consol Fridge - 2.5" Lift - Nomad Sahara 503 Wheels (approx 3000mi) -315/75r16 Falken Wildpeak AT3 Tires (approx 3000mi) - new aluminum radiator (installed by PO in early 2023) - recently rebuilt starter (PO early 2023) - EGT and...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series. Decent condition. The previous owner did most of the overland modifications. Stock/Basic Information: -300,000 miles -Clear Colorado Title -Center diff lock (see mods below) -Power windows -Power locks -Keyless entry with alarm -AC blows cold -Rear defrost and wiper -Cloth interior Modifications and upgrades: -4” Old Man Emu lift. -9,000 lb Badlands front winch -Dobinsons front axle caster correction installed by RSG Offroad. -35” tires - 1/3 tread left, more or less. -ARB front bumper. -Sparta rear mechanical diff locker -Center diff locker rewire mod for driver selection -rear cargo storage with slide-out drawers -Sleeping pad slide-out rated for 300 pounds -Rear electrical AC/DC inverter, USB...
This 1997 FZJ80 is a Toyota shop's owners vehicle. It is dialed in and ready for its next 200k The Tan interior is immaculate with clean dash (no cracks) smooth steering wheel and leather in excellent condition. It has 33" MT Patagonia Tires, A AOE front bumper and Custom rear bumper tire Carriee with dual swing out arms. The Front Bumper has a Smitty built winch and a set of KC lights. The interior has the original sound system, and it sounds great! All power switches work (windows, Sunroof, antenna) and even the "D" light on the dash! It is perfectly lifted with a 2.5" OME lift. The Fenders have new white fender gaskets and fenders freshly re-coated. As you can tell, the engine is baselined and dialed in as this is the personal...
This 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 with an LS swap, is for sale in South West Utah. We love the looks of 80s, it must be the fender flares that give the sides of the truck some curves. Our only problem with the 80s is the power, especially with larger tires. Well, problem solved with this example that is packing additional power under the hood with a 5.3L V8. Other notable upgrades include: 37” tires, rock lights, back up lights, bumpers, winch, 3” OME lift, Keith radius arm mounts and panhard correction kit, swing-out rear tire carrier, ARB rear locker, center diff lock, and new Corbeau baja suspension heated seats. You can’t go wrong with a Land Cruiser and this one with added power makes for a fine looking adventure-ready vehicle...
This 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition is finished in Antique Sage Pearl over two-tone tan and brown leather, and it is powered by a 4.5-liter inline-six paired with a four-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case. This truck is not triple locked. Additional equipment includes locking center differential, a glass sunroof, a roof rack, power-adjustable front seats, automatic climate control, fold-away third-row seats, and a factory CD and cassette stereo. The truck has always been registered in California. This FZJ80 shows 216k miles and is now offered at $22,500 with a clean Carfax report, a clean California title, and a passing CA emissions certificate. The truck is finished in Antique Sage Pearl...
Hate Hate Hate to sell this but I am needing to change back to a truck. Plan was to continue to restore to original quality but will let someone else take her the rest of the way and enjoy her capability. Just needs some cosmetic TLC, side molding etc but mechanically very sound. First owner had some taillight guards installed and drilled into body panel 🤦🏻‍♂️ plan was to restore and cover those up just never got to it yet. Clean Carfax. No frame rust. Triple locked. Lockers, 4WD, AC, heat, everything works! My daily driver so mileage will change until sold. 178.8k miles currently. New 2.5” Dobinsons lift Front Runner roof rack Falken 285/75/16 AT3Ws (about 500 miles on them) New radiator Went ahead and had spark plugs recently...
$24,000 227,00 miles. 3rd Owner clean CA title. This rig is completely setup and ready to go wheeling today. Located in Placerville, Ca 95667 Let me know if you have any questions or want any specific pictures. The goods-Dual batteries with self jump capability. York belt driven onboard air compressor with tank. Pioneer double din stereo. New speakers in front and rear doors. Storage hatches in tailgate. Smittybuild lockable center console with cup holders. 37" BFG KM2's with 80% tread. 17" aluminum beadlock wheels from Sidetracked Offroad. 4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swing outs. 4x4 Labs rock sliders. Trail Gear front bumper. Tom Woods CV driveshaft. Updgraded power steering box sector shaft to the heavy duty version from a 105...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom