FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Great FJ40 for sale in Des Moines, IA. Runs like a top, starts extremely fast and easy. Holley carb, KW shocks, brand new paint job and rust repair work. Completely rust free! The paint has beautiful metallic that didn’t come through with the lighting. Seats in rough shape, but have leather and materials to reupholster them to better-than-new condition. Also, leaks a very slight amount of coolant. However, it leaks out of the engine and has no compression issues. Have driven this truck 4 hours with this issue before I knew it was there and it drove great, not even overheating. Very easy fix on these 1F inline 6s, we may get around to it if it does not sell and the price will go back up. I am out of town for the next month-ish and I know...
$8900. 1992 with 3FE engine. No mechanical issues. I love this vehicle, but don’t love 11-14 mpg. Running the factory 15”alloy with almost new 31” Grabber A/Ts. Comes with midlife 33’s mounted on aftermarket 15” steelies. I have some spare parts from my 1991 that finally rusted out after many trouble-free years for me. Just inspected until December 2024. Very solid. Light surface rust on drive train and body anchors. I find no rust on the body itself. ~237k miles. Step rails are rusty, but rocker panels are rock solid. Carpet and headliner are good. AC blows ice cold with an occasional refrigerant recharge. (I converted to R-134a.) Drive light shines brightly. More or custom photos on request. Cons: Front heat blows cold (rear heat...
93(late 92)HDJ81 with 300,000 km,1HDT turbo diesel doesn’t use oil between oil changes,electronic auto trans,big brakes,285/75/16 duratrac,TJM aluminium bumper,Center console fridge,wife was driving it for last 10 yrs,bought a new rav4 hybrid,don’t really want to sell it but have too many projects,the bad,it has rust on rockers and doors and upper tailgate.will drive it across Canada anytime. C$15,000
$30k pm me with questions or post here and I will respond for transparency. This truck is 3x locked and everything works as it should. Abs deleted along with the LSPV. Sadly selling a 3 year build to fund other project(garage for the wife) I bought this rig in 2020 and have been driving it on weekend and hunting since. No rust beside the usual 30 year PNW rust. So pretty much non existent. This truck was bought with front end damage not reported to insurance I had a body shop repair what was necessary and have been building it from there. The only concerning damage was the driver frame horn that was bent this was straightened on a frame rack with no issues only a hour of labor. This truck drives amazing and I would drive it across the...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom