FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61

Classifieds : Toyota 60-series / 61-series / 62-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

1982 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 290k Clean title, runs and drives, rancho shocks Newish City Racer Carb New Fuel Filter - Needs gas tank (can include the old one but it is pretty crusty) - needs positive battery terminal. - small radiator drip - need to bleed the brakes - normal rust Solid frame. Original paint smog pump still present and works well. Would be a good daily driver or candidate for resto, overlander, etc. Spent time and $ getting it up and running but need to gone to focus on other projects. First $4000 cash takes it. Open to partial trades to include 4plus fj40 bumpers/carriers Located in durango, co Text is best: 720-975-3767
This is a very nice looking FJ60 Land Cruiser for sale, two years from a complete engine rebuild and a new interior, at what seems to be a very reasonable price. We find that FJ60 are either in need of work or have had every modification possible put on them. This is a refreshing, stock example, in good mechanical and cosmetic condition. Note, this truck is unable to pass SMOG in California at this time. It can be registered in other states, however. Priced at $29,000. More pictures at the link above. Vehicle: FULL overhaul of Engine – Carburetor rebuilt – New Pistons, seals, bearing – Block resurfaced – Exhaust manifold resurfaced – Flywheel resurfaced – New Clutch Kit – New Aisin Water pump – New Thermostat – New Seals/Gaskets...
$12,000 - I'd LOVE to trade for an FJ100 and I can add $. I'm scheming a Dalton Highway overlanding trip, and I'd rather drive something on coils all the way up there. Vehicle has a clean GA title in my name. No sketchiness. 84 FJ60 - Runs and drives great, and I've done a lot with it. I honestly am just going to keep chipping away at little things, but I'll put an honest list below of everything I've done to it, and everything that's still on the to-do list. It fires up every time, I've taken it on a 300-mile camping trip down the Blue Ridge Highway, it's been awesome. The interior is immaculate, no rips or tears or anything. Non-OEM stereo, but its Bluetooth and all the speakers work. No steering issues, no real issues period...
Truck is sold. It's going to a good home. Thanks everyone 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 2F engine w/ H41 4 speed transmission 330KM or ~205K miles Medium blue color code 857 w/ tan Interior AC, heat, power steering Runs, drives, stops Illinois title and can include import/EPA documentation if needed Some cool stuff: Barn doors Sliding rear windows Front driver & passenger side wing/vent glass 40:60 Front seats 50:50 Rear folding seats - I believe the third row has reinforcements for jump seats D pillar steps Full float axles Notable issues: Body: Superficial rust bubbling along the roof/drip edges - Nothing has gone through and there's no water intrusion to my knowledge. Small scratch on passenger side near dogleg Mechanical...
Purchased a year ago from RMR 4X4 in Birmingham, AL and isn't getting driven as much as I would like. It has been Mosley modified and was previously owned by a fellow Mud member. Currently has 201, 823 miles and can likely be spoken to by other Mud members that know it. It has Holly Sniper efi installed and no rust. Bottom pics will be added soon. Roof rack has been removed and is not included in the sell. Asking $38,500
I have a 1990 FJ62 that I traded for earlier this year. It has 275k miles and is NOT rusted out as it lived 99% of it's life in California. Runs and drives. Has refreshed interior and new tires. Best I can tell the paint is orginal. C chanels are clean, even the insides. Areas that need work - hard start sometimes and needs knuckles front end repacked. I own and have owned many FJ40 and FJ60s - this was my first FJ62. After driving 1,000ish miles it really isn't for me. I prefer a manual transmission. So I am looking to trade for a stock 40 or 60 that isn't built for offroading or lifted, snorkled, etc. I would sell to interested parties for $23,500. Basically what I have in it. Feel free to reach out if you have...
I have my hands full on a number of projects. If you’re looking for a basically rust free body and frame with relatively low miles (156K) as a starting point maybe this one will work. However - to start off. The motor is locked up :/ There is a replacement motor with high compression numbers with a new valve job that would go with the sale - or you can rebuild the existing one. We don’t know why it’s Locked up - unfortunately bought it that way awhile back. We do know it had sat for a number of years in California. Dash is cracked but door panels are good. Headliner is good. Will need a carpet kit. I am probably asking too much $12500 as that’s what I paid for it - but willing to look at all offers with or without the additional motor...
9/85 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. 167k original miles. Clean Carfax. Clean title in hand. 3-year resto-mod project performed at Land Cruiser Specialties in Oregon City, Oregon. Exterior: Cement gray exterior (previously painted. Paint touched up and small dings and scratches address). Engine compartment was stripped, cleaned and painted to match. No signed of previous body work or rust. Trim painted black and misc. emblems, lenses and door handles replaced. LED lights including Headlights. ARB front bumper with Warn 10K VR EVO winch. ARB Solis 21 flood/spotlights White Knuckle sliders Custom rear bumper ARB alloy full length roof rack w/mesh floor New door, cargo glass, hatch and windshield seals. Under side of body cleaned...
1988 Toyota FJ62 Land Cruiser - Full listing on FB and can send pictures on demand - Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1414858925733392 Asking 22.5k with all additional parts - 129,000 Miles - 4.0L 3F-E Inline-Six - Four-Speed Automatic Transmission - Two Speed Transfer Case - Red Exterior Paint (3F4) - Patterned Cloth Upholstery - 15” Black Mickey Thompson Wheels w/ new 33”x 9.5” Kenda Klever R/Ts (250 miles) - Upgraded Audio System with Amplifier and Sony Touch Screen Display with Bluetooth - Manually Locking Front Hubs - ARB Deluxe Front Bumper with switch-operated HELLA Auxiliary Lights - 12,000 lb Badland Winch - Roof Basket - Manual Windows and Door Locks - 3 Keys with factory literature - Original...
3FE Engine, 4 speed Automatic trans. (desmogged) Maybe the cleanest most beautiful FJ you'll ever see- clean title, 4th owner- has spent it’s life in California, Arizona, Oregon & Washington. Includes original manual, owners toolkit & bill of sale. I have service records dating back to 1989. Was pretty much bone stock when I bought it in ‘18- intended to do a diesel swap at some point and take this thing to Alaska, but now it’s time to let it go. Over the last 5 years it’s gotten: New brake calipers, shoes & pads, new tie-rod ends New stainless steel exhaust & catalytic converter by OTRAMM OME 2” Medium duty suspension kit. New Toyo LT tires with 17” Raceline wheels 4plus classic front bumper- winch compatible Professionally...
** I AM NOT THE SELLER TEXT OR CALL DANIEL: 770 807-9830 or PULLIAM TIRE: 770 463-4276 My local tire shop has this for sale in Palmetto GA. It is a 1981 FJ60. I believe original white paint. I saw it today, starts right up. 1981 FJ60. 2F engine. Rebuilt carb. De-smogged with headers. New 35” BFGoodrich tires. Body is in great condition with little to no rust. Older style ARB bumper. 4 speed manual transmission. Title in hand. If someone is interested they are not far from me I can go look at specifics. I HAVE NO GANES FROM THIS CONTACT OWNER .... Asking $18,000 He also has it listed on Facebook: Log into Facebook -...
Hello all, Currently, I have an 89 FJ62, which has been in my garage for the past six + years.It's time for it to find a new home. I think I might want a very specific 80 series. Here's a bit of history: I purchased this vehicle over six years ago in Texas, although its origins trace back to a California Chinese food place from what I can tell. All maintenance and improvements on this Land Cruiser have been carried out by the guys at Overland Cruisers, who have meticulously cared for it. They even had it in their possession for over three months at one point. Here's a summary of the enhancements and upgrades I've made: Installed five new steel wheels and tires, with less than 1000 miles on them (spare tire has never touched...
1986 HJ61 - Aussie rig up for sale 12-HT Turbo Diesel engine 12 Volt system RHD 4 Speed AUTO transmission w/ OD 182,000 Miles Imported 2015 Includes fairly extensive history/paperwork/documentation dating back to early 2000's Has original Jack & tool bag + tools Mostly original interior (Cargo panels & Tailgate panel reupholstered at some point - Drivers seat replaced w/ 90's 4Runner seat - Wood steering wheel) A/C is currently disabled (belt removed) - Was working but pulley was making noise Aftermarket stereo Snorkel Lots of extras: Knuckle rebuild kit, new belts, FSM, new windshield gasket + chrome trim & more Rare Toyota options: Vented front windows Sliding cargo windows 1-3/4 Front passenger seat 2006 Work in Australia: 12-HT...
$21K…..152k mi, 1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser. Professional top end engine rebuild less than 1000 miles ago June/ 2020. Can easily be a reliable daily driver! 2 owners, original paint. Some rust. Click link for full pictures. 1985 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale by owner - Bellingham, WA - craigslist - https://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/d/bellingham-1985-fj60-toyota-land-cruiser/7680686555.html Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/281451237925885/ Please reach out for any and all questions; (360) 305-2092 (360) 812-0576
Second owner of a January 1990 FJ-62 series Toyota Land Cruiser. Still runs decent with 227K miles, but could use a tune up. I just went through the overly difficult job of replacing all the belts, The interior is in great shape and has been kept as stock as possible. Low wear on Michelin stock tires, and a new muffler and tail-pipe. Exterior paint overall is good as the PO had it repainted about 15 years ago. However, some clearcoat is flaking on the hood, there has been some damage to the DS rear door, and the tailgate has rust that needs to be dealt with. We are the second owner, and this truck has lived in the Bozeman area since new. Plenty of potential in a classic LC. Asking $15,900 OBO. Here is a link to pictures that I took...
1990 FJ 62 Toyota Land Cruiser. Runs great. New steel wheels and tires, very clean interior. Knuckles and front brakes have been done. Has some rust, but this is a solid truck. Rear portions of the frame were professionally stripped and reinforced, professionally built stainless exhaust. Springs replaced with OEM Toyota parts. Fluidfilm treatment to entire body of the truck. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this anywhere. I have owned this truck for close to a decade and love it, but don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. $8500 OBO Message me with questions.
Listing on BaT. Well it's been a fun ride the last year with this truck, but life and family tend to get in the way of toys. You can see some of the build details HERE. Clean New Hampshire title and recently passed safety inspection (05/2023) Stock 2F engine Holley Sniper Throttle Body Injection H55 5 speed + Split Transfer case Marlin ToyBox (4.7) 4.56 Gears ARB lockers (Front and Rear) Saginaw steering Pro Comp 89 Series Kore, 17x9 wheels Pro Comp 35x12.50R17LT Tire, Xtreme MT2 Interior sound deadening + New Carpet New Door seals Front axles rebuild + new brakes/hubs Warn 12,000 lb winch Clean frame* *This truck was professionally oil undercoated after a detailed scrubbing of the undercarriage. New Hampshire Oil Undercoating
3rd owner; I purchased in 1999. 209K miles. Runs and starts great. Was originally a Montana truck, brought to Minnesota in 2009. Garage stored and rarely driven in winter. No accidents, clear title. Carfax available. Add on's include: trailer hitch, hitch mount winch, Clarion radio/Pioneer speakers, Bilstein shocks, Thule rack with bicycle attachment. Recent: new battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, starter. Past maintenance includes: master brake cylinder, radiator and hoses, power steering pump, muffler/tailpipe, water pump, clutch fan. Slight rust on quarter panels above rear wheels and bottom of tailgate; small fabric rip on side of driver's seat. Surface rust only on frame. Asking $22K.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom