FJ55 | FJ56

Classifieds : Toyota 55-series / 56-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

After 40 years of wheeling, modifying, and repairing Land Cruisers, I’ve come to the realization it’s time to part ways with my ‘Cruiser addiction. Up for sale is a group of 4 things: a 1975 FJ40, a 1972 FJ55, a utility trailer built for off-roading, and the 40-year collection of spare parts. All items will be sold as one group, nothing will be separated for individual sale., offered at $20,000 obo. Please see the ad with the same title as above in the FJ40 section for more details. Mike Bennett Madera, CA 444MAB1960@gmail.com
Selling my 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55 aka iron pig. The cruiser has a Chevy small block 350. 1 ton axles, power steering, Roll cage, 37 Pitbull tires with spare. I’ve also put sound deading material on every part of the rig. The cruiser is a blast to drive and is a conversation starter. I started to do some body work on the cruiser but have videos and pictures before I started touching it. Also comes with warn high speed winch. This is one of the best examples of a rust fj55 out there. I’m asking 20k my cell is 8186365758. Video to the rig
Listing for a friend. 1971 Toyota FJ55. 1F motor, 4 speed transmission swap. Disc brakes up front. 33x10.50 BFG KO2 tires on steel wheels. Very mechanically solid with Driver quality paint. It has a few rust bubbles at bottom of passenger fender and lower rear quarters behind bumper. Carb could use a tune up and it will be ready to daily drive. Asking $32,500 obo.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom