FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/fair-oaks-1976-fj-40-toyota-land-cruiser/7678900542.html For Sale: 1976 FJ 40 Toyota Land Cruiser This FJ40 has original paint with Chevy 350 4-speed V8. It also has front disk brakes and power steering as well as boxed frame rails. It has Old Man Emu (OME) Dakar suspension. Smoged on 10/18/2023. Price: $14500 Please contact Tony at (916) 5-9-nine-8-four-6-six. Some digits have been spelt out to prevent scam/spam callers. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Time has come to sell my USA FJ40. I purchased it in 2010 from the original purchasers family, It's a FL truck, originally sold in Tallahassee FL. I've used it as a starbucks/garage queen, with trips to the Carolina Relic Run multiple times. Front floors professionally replaced about 8 yrs ago. Multiple parts have been powder coated including skid plates (including the gas tank plate and straps, braces, brackets, splash guards, etc. Cylinder head rebuilt about 5 yrs ago, runs great. It has the original JimTLC rebuilt carb on it (about 4 yrs ago). When I purchased it the elderly original owner had declined in health and the truck needed some mechanical TLC. New clutch assembly and related components, rebuilt front end w brake...
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/phoenix-1974-fj40-land-cruiser/7677418363.html 1974 Land Cruiser This 74 has the original 2F motor. The only thing that is not original that I can tell are disc brakes and power steering. Also the springs were flipped for the taller stance and lift as you can tell. Other than that the rest is as it was. From what my mechanic told me there are leaks in the header so its sucking air so idling is high. Just added a new radiator and battery. This was going to be my project to restore but I had another project come up and I don't need two projects!! Please contact me if interested. (602) 828-1241
Had this FJ40 for 13 years. Bought from a local seller that had purchased in Arizona and brought to San Diego. Have had it serviced at the Truck Shop (TLC specific mechanic) in SD the entire time. Have receipts for literally everything done. Smog exempt in CA. Chevy 350 SB engine - V8 - runs well. No smoke. Starts up no issues. 4-speed and minimal surface rust, 97% rust free. Unsure when the SB got swapped. Painted back to the original beige color 5 years ago, paint is holding up well. Tires at 95% tread. $26.5k OBO. Likely posting up on BaT and Craigslist in the next couple of weeks.
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= 1971 Toyota fj40 landcruiser. Chevy 350 engine , turbo 350 automatic trans, 4 wheel disc brakes, ausi rear locker, 9000 lb winch, power steering tilt column, tow bar, run great pink in hand. Serious inquiry only 20,000 (760) 403-2515
At this phase of life, I have decided to reduce my Landcruisers from 3 to 1 due to lack of time and just not using them enough to justify keeping them. The first one I’ve decided to sell is my 1964 FST. Only listing here for a week as I would like this to stay in the mud community, then will move to other platforms. $25.8k firm on price to save the back and forth. I have the title in hand. The truck was fully rotisserie restored, including engine rebuild around 11 years ago. This truck’s restoration is fully documented over 164 pages here on mud - destins 1964 fj40 FST restore thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/destins-1964-fj40-fst-restore-thread.297786/ I purchased the truck directly from Destin around 5 years ago as I...
This late model fj40 has so much potential! It is as close to an original survivor still wearing its original dune beige 416 paint!! This fj40 has been parked for 26 years!!!! It has 124k original miles! For a 79 its in really solid shape. The only bad rust is the drivers floor and the rear outer sil on both sides . Rear floor has surface rust, but nothing major( worst areas around the mounting bolts and tge front lower bib.Doors and amby doors are solid( very rare) Original seats and jump seats are remarkably clean and soft still! Headliner in great shape( needs to be reglued) all mats accounted for, Dash is amazing, paint looks new still!! Right front fender has some filler( small fender bender probably) and someone spray painted the...
1965 Toyota fj40 Land Cruiser project. Been sitting for years. Someone was in the process of putting a newer late 70's early 80's 4.2 motor in it that's not all the way completed. Motor has clean oil and turns over with the starter also has an hei distributor and a Weber carb. Original motor is with it and is complete body has some rust in the outer sheet metal but floors and important stuff are solid. Ramsey pto winch is in nice shape, warn hubs, nice tailgate, windshield, frame, and grille. Would be a fun project for the right person or it has a lot of nice parts. Clear title
1965 Toyota fj40 Land Cruiser project. Been sitting for years. Someone was in the process of putting a newer late 70's early 80's 4.2 motor in it that's not all the way completed. Motor has clean oil and turns over with the starter also has an hei distributor and a Weber carb. Original motor is with it and is complete body has some rust in the outer sheet metal but floors and important stuff are solid. Ramsey pto winch is in nice shape, warn hubs, nice tailgate, windshield, frame, and grille. Would be a fun project for the right person or it has a lot of nice parts. Clear title
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/peoria-1971-toyota-fj40-land-cruiser/7672227356.html 1971 FJ40 Land Cruiser Project Early V8 conversion with 307 SB Chevy motor, Toyota Trans & TC, starts & runs but needs fuel system sorted Recent disc brake conversion - brakes all rebuilt 97% rust free body solid platform for multiple types of builds Paint looks a bit weird because someone rattle canned it black years ago over maroon paint that is coming through now. Original color is white. 33x10.50-15 BFG KM2s in very good condition on 15x8 steel white wagon wheels 70's style roll cage No top or doors Lots of new and experienced parts that...
1972 FJ40 was an original Factory Soft Top (still have the Darth Vader lamp cover). It has DUI ignition, Saginaw power steering, 1989 FJ62 front disk breaks. Longfields, Long’s gun-drilled front axels. I have a new in the box Dakota Digital. Comes with Bestop soft top. F-Engine 3speed. Power coated wench front bumper. Power coated rear bumper with tire Carrier & Yeti 45 carrier. Power coated dash bezel & glove box. New power coated side steps (still in wrapper). Dual gas tanks. Includes 2 sets of quick door hinges. Has Sliders. City Racer head lights. It does need body work, but mechanically it is sound. I’ve taken trips to all of the New England states. She will run all day long at 65 mph. $17,000 obo
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/d/redding-1964-toyota-fj40/7669293570.html a rare barn find 64 toyota fj40 landcruiser in very good condition.. no motor or transmission.. incomplete front axle.. most of the hard to find rare parts are present. perfect for a patina resto mod.. $5900obo eight3onefive66seven62six text is best..
I've been lurking here for a few years studying build threads as I work away on a 40 I bought up in WY. I've learned alot from some great threads and amazing members. And Ive finally learned that I don't have the time this project needs to finish. I hate giving up on something but it's time to let this one go. Pictures include some shots from when I brought it home and some showing where it is now. It ran well enough when i bought it for some day trips in the Front Range. I took it apart thinking body work would be easier that way and it has been inside the entire time since. All the original parts are present except the top cap, front bumper and one corner window. And i have many new sheet metal parts in the back half of the tub...
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/seattle-1973-toyota-landcruiser-fj40/7672053500.html 1973 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - $16,900 OBO Super clean, fun to drive 1973 FJ40, has clean title with matching numbers to engine and is a great candidate for a body off restoration. Garaged for the past 20 years, paint has been touched up with too many new parts to list. STATS Color: OEM Dune Beige Engine: 1F Motor 3.9L straight 6 Transmission: 3speed manual with Hi/Lo 4x4 transfer case Carb: Holly 2 barrel, comes with Weber carb conversion kit ($500 value) Miles: odometer reads at 40,798 but likely is higher, actual miles are unknown...
=========== NOTE - These are not mine, contact the seller via the Craigslist Ad ================= https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/d/queen-creek-1976-toyota-fj40-4x4/7671529159.html LAST OWNER OF 42 YEARS ORIGINAL PAINT AND ZERO RUST ISSUES ANYWHERE 6 CYLINDER - 4 SPD INCREDIBLE CONDITION NEEDS A HEAD GASKET . STARTS AND RUNS BUT SMOKES BAD. IF I DONT SELL I WILL FIX IT THE WAY IT IS AS IS 18500.00

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom