Locked 1994 FJ80 FS or Trade (CO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2nd owner, actually third if you're counting my Dad. At any rate, this was a "lease return" and we purchased it in 1995 with 12,000 miles on it. Most of it's life was spent in California but was relocated to Colorado in 2005.

Yup, it has factory lockers, ARB front bumper, Warn 9500lbs winch. Detailed records of both preventative and regular maintenance with dates and mileage.

Maintenance in the last 2 years includes: PHH modification (pesky heater hose), tranny & t/c flush, power steering pump rebuild, new copper radiator, 7-pin mod, CDL button, rear bumper, and new OME 2.5" lift. 253k on the rig. Asking $6,500 obo. Call or Text Travis @ 72o-987-42o2

More details:
Standard condition for it's age, torn driver/passenger seat. Burns a quart of oil every 1500-2000 miles, engine and tranny weeps. The check engine light is on, and it has been for 5 years, due to exhaust sensors. My county doesn't require emissions so I haven't worried about. BTW, this is my daily driver and has been for the last 8 years. Prior to that, Dad drove it daily.

If I was keeping this rig I'd go through the axels, replace the head gasket, build some real sliders, and continue to have a blast in it. With Moab so close, I'm currently building a 4runner based buggy; hence the sale of this 80 that's been in our family for the last 20 years.... That last sentence almost makes me want to delete this thread!

Possible trades: Looking for a 1995-present Motorhome or a 4-door full sized truck... gas or diesel on both.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

He listed it in his ad:

"Maintenance in the last 2 years includes: PHH modification (pesky heater hose), tranny & t/c flush, power steering pump rebuild, new copper radiator, 7-pin mod, CDL button, rear bumper, and new OME 2.5" lift. 253k on the rig. Asking $6,500 obo. Call or Text Travis @ 72o-987-42o2"

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD while navigating gnarly trail. Typos are inherent.

He listed it in his ad: "Maintenance in the last 2 years includes: PHH modification (pesky heater hose), tranny & t/c flush, power steering pump rebuild, new copper radiator, 7-pin mod, CDL button, rear bumper, and new OME 2.5" lift. 253k on the rig. Asking $6,500 obo. Call or Text Travis @ 72o-987-42o2" Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD while navigating gnarly trail. Typos are inherent.

I should really learn how to read! Thanks.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD while navigating gnarly trail. Typos are inherent.

BUMP for the beast...wish all LC's had this kind of PM documentation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom