For Sale 1997 Lexus LX450, factory LOCKERS, lifted, loaded (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, lets give this a 3rd try. After two failed attempts by people wanting me to hold the vehicle for them and deciding it was too far, I ask that you only inquire about this vehicle if you are a serious buyer, and my price is firm. I've put out more money in the last week to things back to the vehicle to please potential buyers and am not including that in the price, but will not be doing much negotiating. This truck is very rare in the fact that it is a Lexus with lockers, and you will not find another one this clean. It has been well taken care of mechanically, and cosmetically, there is no rust. I drive the truck daily, and it is very reliable, I'd drive it to California tomorrow. My reason for selling? I'm wanting to go old school and switch to an FJ40. There is nothing wrong with this rig, I just would like to go older. Having said that, I will consider partial trades on cheap 40's as long as the body is in really good shape, or even just the body, I will also consider partial trades on fj80 rolling chasis because my plan is to put a stretched 40 body on an 80 frame and axles. Another option for partial trade would be a 57-60 Ford F100 truck, doesn't even have to be running, just needs to have a straight body and minimal rust. Otherwise it takes $8850 to own this gem of a rig. The tires and wheels in the picture will not be sold with the truck, they have about 25 miles on them and can be purchased for an additional $3000, and that is about 400 less than I have in them. They will be going on my next rig. PM me or call 615-715-4715.

Lets get specific now.
210k miles
Auto
Factory locking differentials front and rear
dual pwr seats
pwr windows
pwr locks
auto climate A/C
cruise control
rear heat
factory lexus floor mats
leather seats
heavy duty towing receiver
Lexus cd/tape/am/fm radio
wired up for phone option (mic, and steering wheel phone control)

Optional aftermarket parts:
Skyjacker 3 inch lift (with 1 inch level spacer in front)
Slee extended brake lines (brake system bled)
Cross drilled and slotted rotors
Ceramic brake pads
305/70/16 (33") Hankook MT tires (about 30% tread)
16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels painted satin black
Range Rover Sport side fender vents
hood louvers x 3
1 piece black projector beam headlights with LED
Real HID headlight kit with ballasts (not cheap blue bulbs)
LED interior lighting
Dark window tint all around
Custom graphite hammered finish over dated original wood trim
Re-covered seat bottoms on front seats (look new)
LED panel tail lights
LED side marker lights

Maintenance:
Recent tune up
K&N filter
Bosch Platinum spark plugs
Racing plug wires
Distributor cap and rotor
Radiator flush
Pesky water hoses replaced
Timing belt replaced
Fan clutch replaced
O2 sensors replaced
EGR valve replaced
Oil changed every 3k
Lucas oil added at every oil change
Lucas fuel system cleaner added at every oil change
I run mid grade gas just because.

5I15Y45J53Kf3N73H5c8g0ab312ebf2081703.jpg

5K35H65M23G33N43oac8gf1a67c22f59712bb.jpg

5L25G65M33E23G63M9c8ga91b6417b7881530.jpg

few more pics

5Nb5G65Fb3F63Jb3N4c8ga45282c73d561567.jpg

5Ia5H95Mf3E83J53Hac8g8cfccdd561631112.jpg

5If5N15F23G53J53Hec8g38983837f0831b74.jpg

few more

5La5E15Je3M33p03N9c8geb0dcd5037ac1414.jpg

5Ie5K75M63M13If3N7c8gaef068cf6d451cba.jpg

Wheels/tires

Do you have photos of the truck with the wheel/tire combo to be included? What condition are the tires?

hey eibach, i bought this truck in alpharetta last fall. the speakers in the door gave it away. would love to connect with you and talk more about the truck. interested?
thanks and hope to talk soon
j lesley

Yes I realize that, the op said he changed out the timing belt

Darn, I just gave the 1958 Ford F100 292 V8 back to its previous owner. I definitely would have traded it for this.

Is this thread current? It was started in 2012. It looks like it's just be dug back up for nothing...

No, the new owner posted up asking to get in touch, then a few others mistakenly posted.

OK, lets give this a 3rd try. After two failed attempts by people wanting me to hold the vehicle for them and deciding it was too far, I ask that you only inquire about this vehicle if you are a serious buyer, and my price is firm. I've put out more money in the last week to things back to the vehicle to please potential buyers and am not including that in the price, but will not be doing much negotiating. This truck is very rare in the fact that it is a Lexus with lockers, and you will not find another one this clean. It has been well taken care of mechanically, and cosmetically, there is no rust. I drive the truck daily, and it is very reliable, I'd drive it to California tomorrow. My reason for selling? I'm wanting to go old school and switch to an FJ40. There is nothing wrong with this rig, I just would like to go older. Having said that, I will consider partial trades on cheap 40's as long as the body is in really good shape, or even just the body, I will also consider partial trades on fj80 rolling chasis because my plan is to put a stretched 40 body on an 80 frame and axles. Another option for partial trade would be a 57-60 Ford F100 truck, doesn't even have to be running, just needs to have a straight body and minimal rust. Otherwise it takes $8850 to own this gem of a rig. The tires and wheels in the picture will not be sold with the truck, they have about 25 miles on them and can be purchased for an additional $3000, and that is about 400 less than I have in them. They will be going on my next rig. PM me or call 615-715-4715.

Lets get specific now.
210k miles
Auto
Factory locking differentials front and rear
dual pwr seats
pwr windows
pwr locks
auto climate A/C
cruise control
rear heat
factory lexus floor mats
leather seats
heavy duty towing receiver
Lexus cd/tape/am/fm radio
wired up for phone option (mic, and steering wheel phone control)

Optional aftermarket parts:
Skyjacker 3 inch lift (with 1 inch level spacer in front)
Slee extended brake lines (brake system bled)
Cross drilled and slotted rotors
Ceramic brake pads
305/70/16 (33") Hankook MT tires (about 30% tread)
16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels painted satin black
Range Rover Sport side fender vents
hood louvers x 3
1 piece black projector beam headlights with LED
Real HID headlight kit with ballasts (not cheap blue bulbs)
LED interior lighting
Dark window tint all around
Custom graphite hammered finish over dated original wood trim
Re-covered seat bottoms on front seats (look new)
LED panel tail lights
LED side marker lights

Maintenance:
Recent tune up
K&N filter
Bosch Platinum spark plugs
Racing plug wires
Distributor cap and rotor
Radiator flush
Pesky water hoses replaced
Timing belt replaced
Fan clutch replaced