For Sale For Sale: 97 LX450, lifted, locked, and loaded (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: Very clean 97 LX, here is the Craigslist link..... 97 Lexus LX450 lifted with factory *LOCKERS*
IMG_8288.jpg
IMG_8285.jpg

I saw this ad a while back, surprised it hasn't moved, seems like an intriguing price point.

Looks like it sold. "Post deleted by its author."

Shows as "deleted by author" to me :confused:

I gave seller a deposit earlier today. It doesn't come with the light bar, safari rack(shown in profile pics) and wheels and tires shown above, but it still looks great.

The sale is pending right now, may still be available.

+1. Price, and current pics if it's still available?

This sale was re listed on a new thread by the same author early this morning???

Oh. Interesting. Thanks!

Was just letting the guy know cuz the author hasn't replied to anyones questions. Looks like a great deal on a great truck just like it did this morning. This is from 7:33am today:

eibach1 said:
For Sale: 1997 Lexus LX450. 210k miles, super clean, loaded with all options, dual pwr seats, sunroof, pwr locks, mirrors, windows, * this model features front and rear locking differentials *, less than 1% of Lexus trucks came with this option, automatic, 4.5L straight six cylinder motor runs great, recently had new spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, belts, oil change, radiator flush, K&N air filter, and O2 sensors. Body is super straight with no major dents dings or scratches, paint is great. Aftermarket: projection headlights with real HID lighting, LED tail lights, Range Rover Sport fender vents, LED interior lighting, 3 inch lift. Slee extended brake lines, cross drilled and slotted rotors, new brake pads. The tires and wheels in the picture do not come with the vehicle unless you would like to purchase separately, neither does the light bar. It will have some 16 inch black mickey thompson rims on 33 inch Hankook MT tires. This is a great vehicle, gets lots of looks, is super rare, will go wherever you want to go in style and comfort blowing cold A/C. Too much to list with the extras, ths truck gets looks everywhere it goes. Very dependable, comfortable and built like a tank. Asking $8650, NADA values this rig at 10,100, PM me if your serious.
Craigslist ad: http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/3208937648.html

Is this thing still for sale??! I dont get how you post a ad and dont reply to anyone. Shame, id be interested! Clean rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom