For Sale 1980 FJ56 Landcruiser Fire Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK Just got a BJ73 LHD so thinning the heard to 2 Cruisers and do some house re modeling for the misses. After some serious thought it is time to part with the Fire Engine and keep the Diesel 80 and the BJ73.... So Here it goes.. Don't want this to turn to chat thread so pm me with un sale related questions.... 1980 FJ56 Fire Engine from Japan with 13,000K(roughly 8,000 miles). Runs great and has original tires on it still. This is a time machine and VERY CLEAN!! Siren,pump,lights all work. Fun for Parades, Coffee shop run or just plain cruising around town on weekends with the family. You can't go 2 blocks without a thumbs up and every time you stop be prepared for a conversation!!! It is RHD and registered in CA with a antique plates. It is located in Monterey, CA . I am listing here for a week or so as I would rather it go to a Cruiser Head. If it does not sell here then off to E-Bay. Asking 20K OBO

image-82161720.jpg

image-3436729524.jpg

image-1416227396.jpg

image-623670900.jpg

image-1486012211.jpg

image-2646732371.jpg

image-3429951345.jpg

Sold. It will be near SOR in ca and I will have visitation rights..

Well that didn't take long! Glad to see she still has fun appeal! Hopefully the new owner will drive the snot out of her.

If you would be so kind as to pass my info on, I'd appreciate it. I'm the one who brought her over many moons ago.

J in AK

Pm'd you back..

I saw it on EBay last night. I was following it when you had it on eBay and was amazed at how fast the price climbed. Great for you but I can't believe he's going to make any money flipping it.

I have to agree with you.

He paid 23.5K plus shipping and DMV. I think he has fake bidders... I bet it pops up again soon by him again... If not WOW who would have known it was worth that much. I was more than happy at 23.5...

He paid 23.5K plus shipping and DMV. I think he has fake bidders... I bet it pops up again soon by him again... If not WOW who would have known it was worth that much. I was more than happy at 23.5...

Glad to hear you don't have sellers remorse (at least not too bad)

fake bidders like "shill bidders"? buddies that are bidding up the price?

That truck is really cool. It will end up with someone that truly appreciates it. Probably another mudder.....

This rig is just amazing. I personally think some TLC collector will pay good $$$. I don't think anyone can put value on something so rare.

Very fair buyer......the seller original asking price was 20k or best offer, buyer paid $23.5k he must know rare and quality vehicles. It looks like a win win.

Very fair buyer......the seller original asking price was 20k or best offer, buyer paid $23.5k he must know rare and quality vehicles. It looks like a win win.

You must be the flipper that bought it.

Not at all I wish I was. This is a keeper I would never sell it. I must say most of everyone here would love to owne it. I emailed the seller lest night and asked to see his rig in person. Will update if I do.

Not at all I wish I was. This is a keeper I would never sell it. I must say most of everyone here would love to owne it. I emailed the seller lest night and asked to see his rig in person. Will update if I do.

So you joined yesterday, have only posted in this thread and live close enough to go see the truck. All a coincidence?

The seller contacted me and this amazing rig is sold to a collector in Montana. Sold for big $$$ 46k.

Hi SouthbostonFJ, it looks like you really wanted it. I tried searching for any other LC fire engines and came across this site yesterday. And if you must know Im only about 10miles from SOR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom