1971 FJ55 w PTO Winch (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D'Animal

Rescuer of Beagles & Landcruisers
Threads
So my wife has a freind who has a neighbor who has a Pig she wants to sell. She also has 29 other vehicles she wants to get rid of. He husband passed away and now she wants the yard cleaned up.

I looked at the Pig, other than the factory rust on the front fenders, it is stock and pretty clean. Has two big depression in the roof like someone put tires up there.

It has not ran in 6 months.

I has a PTO winch on the front but no drivesahft running to it.
Her Brother in Law is pricing the vehicles. I really don't need it but if she comes to her sences on the price I may have to pick it up. He explained to me how rare and sought after these are.

They started at $5k and then after I pulled up OrangeFJ45 for sale thread on the FJ 55 he had for $700. He ended up parting it out. They called back at $3.5k. Now they are OBO and She wants it gone.

I really do not want another vehicle.

If I get it, the FJ60 wil be sold.

Dan,

What do you have more of....beagles or vehicles:flipoff2:Keep up posted!! dave

pig

Where is it located? Can you post up any pics?

For a pig? You saw the one I scored for Morgan, right.

Newer engine, fresh 4 speed swap, NEW clutch, NEW carb, BRAND SPANKING NEW 31" BFGs. $1500.

A PTO surely isn't that big of a draw.

Just buy it already. You know you want to. As fellow MVS peeps, we're there for ya man!:D

Newer engine, fresh 4 speed swap, NEW clutch, NEW carb, BRAND SPANKING NEW 31" BFGs. $1500.

Just buy it already. You know you want to. As fellow MVS peeps, we're there for ya man!:D

Are you selling the above listed Pig Mark? Sounds sweet!

I would think a factory PTO on a 55 would add at least 500-800 to the value of the vehicle. It's not the head or the t-case mount that makes it valuable. It's the fame extensions and the pillow block mount and shafts that make it so desirable.

Mark if you ever come across any frame extensions please look me up.:D

pictures?

I finally was able to get some pics this morning.
DSCF5170.JPG
DSCF5171.JPG
DSCF5174.JPG

She is still at $3,500.

If you want it and live out of state, send me the money, I can go and get it and assist you with shipping (Loading on a carrier) on this end.

There are several Mudders who can vouch for me so your money and Pig will be safe.

I agree but she is getting her prices from KBB (?), Craigslist and what is selling on E-Bay.

CRIPES! Bring a bug bomb!
Not in too bad of shape, I think she might be a little high still.
My $.02

Darrell (Yes that is his name) says he can put a battery in it and have it driving in under an hour.

Darrell is the deceased owners brother. He actually drove it SOR and bought the hood and says a guy named Marvin helped him install it in the parking lot. That was a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom