Tundra Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm just still perplexed about the bodywork, specifically the A and D pilars. I's like they cut off a Tundra's roof and lowered the top half of an 80 in there, threw in some bar for good measure and welded the bitch together, artfully executed. Actually, I think that IS what they did.

I'm just still perplexed about the bodywork, specifically the A and D pilars. I's like they cut off a Tundra's roof and lowered the top half of an 80 in there, threw in some bar for good measure and welded the bitch together, artfully executed. Actually, I think that IS what they did.

No, it's not. It's an 80 with the sheet metal from a Sequoia front end and back end grafted on. Podvin does some innovative stuff, but having seen several of them up close and knowing one person who owned a former creation of his, they're best viewed from about 30'.

Rattler;6302284 [URL="http://cruiserconversions.com/" said:
Cruiser Conversions[/URL]

Its crazy that this truck is in Charleston and I've never seen it. I'm down there quite a bit.

And the 6x6 cruiser conversion is nuts! the have alot of work put into those rigs on their site.

No, it's not. It's an 80 with the sheet metal from a Sequoia front end and back end grafted on. Podvin does some innovative stuff, but having seen several of them up close and knowing one person who owned a former creation of his, they're best viewed from about 30'.

I would have to agree. It looked good in the pic from 30 ft away and from the front but once you get up close its not so good looking especially from behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom