Club Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our club trip this month will be to Seven Mile on Sunday, February 10th, We will be meeting at the north Fort Collins Albertsons on College & Wilox at 9:00 am. Hope to see you there!:bounce::bounce2:

Our club trip this month will be to Seven Mile on Sunday, February 10th, We will be meeting at the north Fort Collins Albertsons on College & Wilox at 9:00 am. Hope to see you there!:bounce::bounce2:

Sorry gents, have a great run, but I have national guard duty that weekend.

I plan to go.

Frank was telling me about a place near Livermore that I could meet you all. The trouble is I forgot the name. I think it was Ted's place. Could any of you post the name and some form of instructions?

Ted's Place is a gas station and convenience store right at the fork where Hwy 14 (Poudre canyon road) branches off from Hwy 287 (Ft. Collins - Larime road). Coming from the north it isn't a fork, but you get the idea. I would guess it will be 9:30 before we get there. See you there.

I haven't been up there lately, but there should be some snow Matt. Anyone been up the canyon lately?

I'd like to come up and make that run, I'll see if I can drag along some more RS guys.

The Red Feather webcam doesn't show much but with all the wind it might be deceiving

I would love to go try the new beast, but I've got a floor to put in saturday and a friend to help on his Jeep whom I owe HUGELY for helping me do a ton of work on my old 40.

have fuN!

Pictures? :D Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, the call of the white slopes was a little too strong...

Trying to get ahold of Coyote John

Does anyone have an email for Coyote Cruisers John? I met him this weekend and did some filming and wanted to pass on the link. Please let me know if you can... Here is the link to the video of your club trip on 2/10/2008.

YouTube - Horsetooth Wheelers

Thanks...

Can't beat that video. Here are three shots. Not much, but I was driving (and digging out) most of the time.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Anyone have a map to the trail? Looks fun, sorry I missed it!

Is that brown truck a Nissan Patrol? FJ25? :confused:

Do you post your club trips every week? If so, we will try to meet up with you guys each weekend. We had a blast watching you guys and look forward to even more crazy, extreme offroading. It was our pleasure to be a part of your trip. Glad everyone liked the video. We will let you know through this website if we can make it. Hopefully your turnouts will increase and we can get the wildest shots and the stuff that you always say, "Wish we had a camera!" Later Guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom