Holy Cross June 26th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone want to run Holy Cross June 26th with me?

DAMN! I want to go, but I'll be in missouri.......GRRRRRR! I hate work! wish I could quit my job and 'wheel full time.

I am up for it, haven't done it in forever. You did mean Friday the 26th, right?
Just let me know what time and where you want to meet. I would be coming from Pueblo, so the best places would be Divide, or the trailhead.

I am planning on being in the area for a couple of days before Friday June 26th so the best place to meet will probably be the trail head. Lets say meet at the trail head at 9:00am for now.

I am planning on being in the area for a couple of days before Friday June 26th so the best place to meet will probably be the trail head. Lets say meet at the trail head at 9:00am for now.

I am back on the road again.

Replaced the rear ring and pinion with a spare third I had setup. Now I am low on spare parts!

Don, It looks like it will be Mike in his 75 Bronco, my FJ60 and which ever one of your cruisers you bring. I am leaving for Buana Vista area now and will have spotty cell phone service the next couple of days but if you need to get a hold of me call my cell 719.649.9180.

See you at the trail head at 9am Friday June 26th.

We had Don and his son Noah with his FJ80, Mike with his 75 Bronco and my FJ60 on Holy Cross. We had a great run on the trail and made it to Cleveland rock. Well Don made it half way up Cleveland rock before backing down. We had light rain most of the day. The rain and run off water made the rocks and ground muddy and slippery. Cleveland rock was so slippery that it was hard to walk on. Don fell while walking on the rock and I almost fell a couple of times. It was amazing that Don made it half way up considering how slippery the rock was. We had two heeps up the trail ahead of us and two heeps that came up behind us when Don as working on Cleveland rock.

Between Holy Cross city and Cleveland rock we ran into a three foot snow drift that Don busted through after a few runs at it. Lots of water running down the trail and across the trail.

Here is a link the pictures and video I took.

http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n355/wigham_photos/Holy_Cross/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom