Independence Trail System July 4 08 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
Well Its Less than a Month Away.. Who is interested in Running Indy this year??

This trail is Brutal. 35's+ Two Lockers, and Winch Required, Body Damage Likely! :D

We will meet at the South location (Safeway on Cheyenne Rd. and Nevada) at 8:30 Leave at 9:00.. This Gives anyone from Denver a chance to get down here!

Photos from last year
110_1041.jpg

110_1029.jpg

Last edited:
I will be on vacation over the 4th so I won't be able to make it.

Quick Trip Report,

Tim, Myself and a my buddies Erick and Meredith in an YJ had a Great day of wheeling, we met up with a Buggie and a Tacoma and made good work of the trail!

Tim Barrel Rolled the 4runner on its Lid.. but took minimal Damage and did not get hurt..

Good day, Photos and a longer description to come!

WOW! Wish I could have been there! Looks like fun. And since I see time walking around in the pics, I assume everyone is OK. Which keeps it fun. I am hoping to have the mini back up for the Buena weekend.

WOW! Wish I could have been there! Looks like fun. And since I see time walking around in the pics, I assume everyone is OK. Which keeps it fun. I am hoping to have the mini back up for the Buena weekend.

Yeah I was fine other than my pride.:eek:

After we got her upright all we had to do was bleed the clutch cylinder and finish Patriot.
smile.gif

tim, i cant belive that you had that good of spirits about the whole thing.. Atleast its only sheet metal, some tube and your Hella, and not th windsheild/frame..

What a killer day, BTW the Girl (Meredith) in her YJ was the only one to make the exit without a winch.. even the tube buggie ended up pulling the cable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom