Scepter gas can holders? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to mount an inexpensive holder on my trailer I have 4- 5 GAL. Scepter cans and have found the Blitz Jerry can holders at northern tools for $14.99 will the scepter cans fit ? Has anyone used these? Thanks in advance

Do you mean the 20L fuel cans, that are the same size as the 5gal? if so they will fit, I have two bolted to the rear latter of my Lance camper.

Thanks they are the 20l size(5 gal) . How are the qualityand do they hold up offroad?

Do not get a Blitz..the worst can made. It leaks because the lid can't be screwed on tight because you can't grip the damn thing. Then you got the metal nozzle which wears out...

Not cheap, but bulletproof - Front Runner from Equipt:
9e179de9e0bae6095febf3faa0b6cb6a.jpg

That is a sweet set up..............:) I looked at the holders made by Hannibal ( similar to yours) I need mine to sit back to back like the set up on the Adventure trailers....I left Martyn @ AT a message but haven't heard back on there ability.......Thanks I will consider the less expensive holders from Northern tools if AT can't deliver..

I have 4 h2o and 4 fuel cans just need something to mount them in.I tried the Blitz carriers and they suck!
How well do these holders hold the cans?

I dont have them on the rig yet, Our group will be heading to Moab and Blanding this next weekend, They will be on for that, So, I have no real world test yet, But they seem to be in there good and tight

I like something like this would fit into a full size rack. :hmm:

portab13-1.jpg

whaddya reckon that tarp looking thing is thats strapped to the bottom? Some kinda cover for the whole rig for camo purposes?

Good to see these front runner racks work with Scepter mfc's-- even though from the description, they are designed for NATO jerry cans with the offset mouths. (They do work, correct?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom