Day run Nov 28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, we've decided to postpone our weekend run to Ardbeg on the 27 - 28 and do a day run on Sat. Nov 28 on the trails near Owen Sound. We are going to meet at Wayne's place between 9:30 - 10:00am. Please post up here or drop me a line if you are planning on coming.
Dave

Last edited:
it will be nice to have someone pull me out if i should get stuck.
on a shake down run who knows what can go wrong.
i am looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it as well. I haven't been out since this time last year. Should the guys contact you for directions to your place.
Dave

those that don't know how to get here, email me and i will email you the directions.
wayne@crushersrule.com

ill tag along if im not busy, and if you do get stuck, ill come pull you if you call.

Jake and I will be there! If you let me the old 350 would be glad to pull you again!

Brad

so potential of 4 trucks for saturday.
excellent, i will see if i can convince Berni to make up one of her fine dishes for supper that night.
we have 2 beds upstairs (you will have to share the same room) a couch and the floor for anyone that decides to spend the night.
cheers and looking forward to wheeling at the end of the month.

Looking forward to it and thanks for the offer. Unfortunatly Brad and I will
probably be heading for home around 4 - 5 as they have to be back
in Acton by 8 for hockey.
Dave

the run is still on and the PZJ78 is ready for its maiden run.
meeting at my place around 10AM and planning on a return late afternoon. a prerun gravel pit test will be in the morning. if we get a good dump of wet snow then it should be a lot of fun.

We are ready to roll, be there around 10am!!
Brad and Jake

i will be waiting...
contact numbers (in case i am not here) 519-934-2501 H 519-387-0058 C.
it is beautiful here.
cheers

Had a great time today. Good weather, good trails, great company and Land Cruisers. Does it
get any better? I'll try and get some pics up soon.
Dave

just got home safe and sound, was running hot for the first half way back. i went to the car wash to spray the chasis and clean the mud out of the rad.

shake down run turned out excellent.
clutch wasn't working properly (till i realized it was the floor mat stopping the clutch from full travel)
the t/case is not going into 2 WD, worry about that later.
the day was beautiful, the company excellent and the ice radials performed much better than expected.

fun in the sun.

slippin along.
high centered
scenery shot
003.jpg
008.jpg
011.jpg

the last time my truck is clean before
mud
mud
and a hidden culvert in the middle of no where and Simon hung up.
007.JPG
019.jpg
022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom