Cool new product.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
Im just going to post this for you guys since im not a paid "vendor".. if you guys want one, let me know.

I've been interested in the australian trash bags that hang off your spare tire carrier for a few years and i've always wanted to buy one..well they're over $100.00, plus you have to ship them here. It's just not worth it. Up until now there had been a few tire bags/covers that hold your tools or jumper cables, but nothing that held your stinky dirty trash. So way back in January i decided to fill that void with a prototype, make numerous revisions and now production has finally finished.

Introducing Trasharoo.... http://www.trasharoo.com

IMG_8549.jpg

In the last months of testing, our prototype has been through several hundred off road miles. A bag has been sent to Australia for even longer testing of several hundred miles per day in the outback. Both have proven successful. As a matter of fact, we just got back last night from a 4 day trip where we used the original prototype and it's still holding up fine.

We are selling the bags under our company Caltape.. so if you have any questions about who CTP Inc. is, that's us. Like i've told many, im not trying to get rich.. im just trying to fill the void. We've produced 200 units and they're selling at a introductory price of $49.99 + shipping. You can go to the website link up above and order yours today. It will ship out in a few days because we are still finishing up a few little details (logo on bag) in the next 48-72 hours.

The bag will be featured in new products of JP magazine and OJ hopefully in the next few months with their impressions. We are also excited to announce that Sierra Expeditions will be carrying these bags in the next month or so also.

If you'd like to order your TRASHAROO today by phone you can call:

CALIFORNIA TAPE PRODUCTS INC.
3309 E. MIRALOMA AVE SUITE 108
ANAHEIM CA 92806
714-854-7292

And speak with either me (Dave) or Yoshi. We are here 830am-5pm PST Mon-Fri. Sorry Dixie can't talk so she can't take your order :)

If you want to order online securely you can go ahead and do that also at http://www.trasharoo.com/iWeb/TRASHAROO /Order.html

Last edited:
congrats

Good an Ya' mate!
:clap:

Ok - now that Dave has let the cat out of the bag so to speak, I got a sneak preview of the website and product a couple of months ago.

Needless to say - my order is already in! While I haven't seen/touched the product yet, the description, mfg, testing etc. has been extensive and I'm impressed!

Can't wait Dave!!! Don't smudge the logo on my bag!!!

That look realy good! Congrats on the product launch.
FYI i folloed the links on the front page to request info about becoming a sponsor, No response. So I tryed again, still no luck.

Thanks for the kind words you guys. I really appreciate it. Brent, you should have your bag by friday at the latest. Only one hour of posting and we've sold 2 already! Woohoo!.. 198 to go!

Good to know Hawkeye.

This is what is says under the merch store front link in the classifed section.

Spotlight your own custom products and promote the business that supports your habit!

I think we both qualify.

Very cool product. Now I can get the dirty diapers out of the interior on trips :D

Order placed. I'll willcall it when they're available.

This will be a good excuse to get the Kaymar to hang it on. ;)

Thank you Todd! The bags are coming in tomorrow... then they go out for logo's and i should have it ready by Friday for you. I'll give you a call as soon as your bag is ready.

Great product I just placed my order.

Besides a trash bin this looks like a great place to put a stinky wetsuit and booties.

Hey Dave, I see your product fits a Jeep.

do you have a LandCruiser model in the works?

:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Seriously, great idea, I wish you success!

No Paypal option expected? I'd like to order two of them but would *really* prefer Paypal, that's the "Black Ops Slush Fund" for Cruiser stuff....! ;)

Very cool Dave... Unfortunately I carry my tire inside the truck still, but like Todd said a good excuse to get a rear bumper with a tire carrier..... Not sure how my kid would feel strapped to the back wearing the garbage! :crybaby: LOL.. May I could rotate kids?:grinpimp:

Sure Stan, but i have to charge you more :hillbilly:

Place your order and i'll hold one aside for you.

Stan needs to do testing in Africa to add to your marketing, so h:flipoff2:alf price.

It's been tested already :flipoff2: And for marketing ... it needs the logo on it. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

In Africa, with lions and tigers and stuff like that? :flipoff2: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom