Surf N Turf 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hopefully I can attend this one!

Where is our club planning on staying ?????

I'm in. I like where we stayed last year. Except for the wild Hudyhue calls in the wee morn, it was easy access, sand free, and hand bathrooms that were clean.

We have reservations at the same campground, 555 Pier Ave., Oceano Ca.93445 Reservtion #1800-444-7275. Oceano campground at Pismo State Beach.[/COLOR

ahhh reservations made....yea....or i mean HUUUUUDDDDYYYYHHHHHUUUUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or somthing like that

Again, from what the forestry service said, all Hudyhue are considered dangerous and should be shot on site for the security of the people. Guess they mean a shot of wiskey :)

Want to split a site again James?

Reservations?

So where exactly did you guys make your reservations? How much and who do we contact? We think we are interested in going. :bounce:

Anybody plan on camping on the beach?

Slickrock we can split one I guess only if you wake up at 5 am and make the call of the hudy lol

Slickrock we can split one I guess only if you wake up at 5 am and make the call of the hudy lol

I will work on my vocal cords so I am up to the greatness I must immulate.

Are we reserved for Friday night through Saturday night.

I'll hit you up with the cash for the reservations when we get there.

Cool yes fri/ sat night, danimal who all is wanting to help with check point? Sho all wants to do the run?I'll have a passanger so most likley will do the run

I never ran the pocker run and may want to do it this year, but the check point was fun too. We shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom