Online bike parts shopping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

shop online

check out nashbar.com; pricepoint.com; performancebike.com; jensenusa.com; wheelworld.com; beyondbikes.com, good luck.

I built a mountain bike from scratch a couple years ago. Bought a bunch of parts from pricepoint, good price, good service.

check out nashbar.com; pricepoint.com; performancebike.com; jensenusa.com; wheelworld.com; beyondbikes.com, good luck.

Don't forget ebay and craigslist.

I don't think I've ever bought any bike parts on line as I like to support my local bike shop. I see all the ads in Mountain Bike Action, but dang it, the print is way too small to read, even with glasses!

I perform about 90% of the maintainence on the bike, but there's a few things where I don't have the tools or expertise that I leave for the lbs.

I have used Nashbar for no less than 25 yrs and had no problems what so ever. Most of that time was catalog mail order before i had internet.

I've found some nice deals on Colorado cyclist site and Excell Sports site. Going through your LBS is nice too-if you've got a good one to go to!

I have used Nashbar for no less than 25 yrs and had no problems what so ever. Most of that time was catalog mail order before i had internet.

I used to like Nashbar a lot (at one point I was ordering from them every month on my bike restoring projects), but have noticed a degrade of inventory for the past two years. Rumor says it is now tied with PerformanceBike now. That would explain it. :crybaby:

Great list. ...but don't forget the spiders.

Qbike searches all the major online stores and ebay.
craigshelper searches any & all craigslist locations simultaneously.

yes, my bicycle problem is more expensive than my cruiser problem. ;)

I used to like Nashbar a lot (at one point I was ordering from them every month on my bike restoring projects), but have noticed a degrade of inventory for the past two years. Rumor says it is now tied with PerformanceBike now. That would explain it. :crybaby:

Performance owns Nashbar--has for a few years now. I don't order anything from them anymore because I have to pay sales tax AND shipping. What's that point if you're in a state that has a Performance store in it? Kinda like REI. Gots to be a huge, huge discount to make it worthwhile.

Macneill's list is good.

I do order a decent amount of stuff from Speedgoat--it's in PA so I pay sales tax but orders over $100 qualify for free shipping and because of my proximity, it's overnight delivery for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom