Arizona Run 14 - March 31-Apr5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It was really nice chatting with a bunch of you last night at the monthly CSC meeting. I was asked by Phil to post up the details around a multiday run that I am familiar with.

What is AZ Run? - AZ Run is an annual event encompassing a 6 days of wheeling and camping trip in one. I've personally been to 4 myself and I must tell you I've always enjoyed myself. In the past most of trails have been a 3+ out of a 4 however this years run is a bit more scenic in the Young AZ area.

I see AZ run is put on by a Nissan Group in town, do they allow other makes? -- YES, not only do they allow this but they encourage others to join in. In the past I have seen Toyotas and Jeeps right along side of the Nissans. Also, out of state doesn't matter either this run is open to all, just register.

Do I have to attend all 6 days? No, you don't, most do they make a week of it but its not uncommon for others to join the group for a day or two.

Is this a trustworthy group? Nissan4wheelers has been in the Phoenix Valley now for 15+ years. They go by the nic name Swanky (South West Area Nissan Klub Yota - Yota is for all the Toyotas in their club). I know a lot of the founding members and they have been putting these events on for 14 years now. My first year on AZ Run I witness them in action as a quad not with our group rolled down a hill and a man was injured. The Swanky team performed CPR on the man for nearly an hour while others coordinated an airlift. After that I thought if they would do that for a person they down even know these are the guys I want to wheel with.

How do I find out more information?

Start here and register for a logon -- http://www.nissan4wheelers.com/home

Once complete, make your way into their forums for AZ Run or click here for more information - http://www.nissan4wheelers.com/topic/az-run-registration-tshirt-ordering-info

One last question - Will I be on the AZ Run this year? I'm really going to try to, but I have some fixin' to do on my TLC, but I'm working hard to get it ready.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or the Swanky Boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom