Paint Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As some of you know I have a 76 fj40 that is need of paint. I would like to give the business to an affiliate of the club. Does anyone have a recomendation. I dont care (in fact would prefer) if they do the work at a house, or a shop is fine to.

Thanks all

I have an FJ40 that needs paint too! Maybe what you could do is get me to get off my ass so I can get you off your ass and we'll just spray them together.. Or at the same time anyway... Just two Pink 40s lookin all sweet and pretty when we get done!

As a side note I got a guy in Milwaukee that'll paint it for you if you wanna go up there.. I even got a truck I'll let you use to tow the 40 back for say $400, that'll save ya some money!

Na man, a real paint shop

you know I dont want some cheesy ass orang peeled, oversprayed job. Id rather spend a couple hundred bucks to make it look good and sale it for what its worth.

Sorry not gonna be able to go up north, I probably wont even be able to drive around the block as I broke a couple ribs today and damn does it hurt.

Latter man

I used to work for a guy down in Safford and he is very competitive on his prices. His name is Tim Brown. If anyone would like his contact info please let me know.

I would love to drum up some work for an old boss and a close friend of the family. I know the drive to Safford might be a bit much but you will save money and get a real good paint job.

Sure

thanks for the info, I will contact tim if you can get me the info.

Classic Gold Automotive 305 S. Rockford Tempe, they aren't cheap, but they are awesome... Garanteed no flaws when it's done, they'll paint it again till your happy... Talk to Joe/Ed Sr./ Ed Jr./ or Mike and tell them Jeremy sent you and they'll hook you up and treat you right

you know I dont want some cheesy ass orang peeled, oversprayed job. Id rather spend a couple hundred bucks to make it look good and sale it for what its worth.

GOOD POINT!!! I know you better then to think you would do a @&@&@&@&ty paint job yourself for free when you can pay somebody good money for a @&@&@&@&ty paint job.. I got a guy that'll swap you a Norris if you know anybody with one for a cheesy ass orange peeled paint job :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom