Rec media/sandblasting place? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
Can anyone recommend a place for media or sandblasting?

Thanks, Murf

Is this a question from the same guy who just posted this a few hours ago? :hmm:

"bad rubber beats rust issues every day of the week - go AZ!"

Can't help you Murf. If it isn't a simple sanding or cut out and replace it's scrap metal.:meh:

So what needs sand blasting so bad it can't just as easily be replaced?

A client who brought in a recently purchased 1978 FJ40 we are working on wants to get some pieces and misc parts (bumpers, brush guard, etc) cleaned up and refreshed.

I think his plans are to leave the body alone, it has the original paint and is remarkably free of rust.

78 FJ40 and no pictures?

Rust free cruisers are that hard to find here. Unless there is something special about a cruiser rust is a deal killer. Even when looking for newer cruisers if Carfax showed it was registered in the rust belt it a no go.

:hmm:

IMG_0247.jpg

I love it when you do the homework for me :D

Murf,

I've been using Industrial Powder Coating for several years. They're a little quirky, but good guys. Here's their info:

Industrial Powder Coating
3736 South 7th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
(602) 268-8777

If you need something other than aluminum oxide used, give Pro Strip a call. He's no stranger to LC's and will blast with anything including walnut shells, plastic pellets, dry ice, etc...

Pro Strip
958 West 1st Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 380-0489

Murf,

I've been using Industrial Powder Coating for several years. They're a little quirky, but good guys. Here's their info:

Industrial Powder Coating
3736 South 7th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
(602) 268-8777

If you need something other than aluminum oxide used, give Pro Strip a call. He's no stranger to LC's and will blast with anything including walnut shells, plastic pellets, dry ice, etc...

Pro Strip
958 West 1st Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 380-0489

Thank you for the leads ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom