Box Canyon - Jan 28, 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice job on the video's.....The theme seems to be" Other passenger"

Very nice clips, thanks for taking these from a different perspective. The talking in the background is fun to listen to.

Phil, awesome job teaching all of the novices how to put their trucks or their friends/parents truck through the paces. I think it was a great learning opportunity.

Thanks for taking the videos, editing them, and posting them! Thanks to all who helped my daughter Becca have an absolute blast on her first run! :steer::princess: I spent most of the time coaching from inside the crusier, so didn't take many pictures at all, and the spotting help from everyone was greatly appreciated! :clap::clap: She's learning not only the theory, but the practice of ATRAC v lockers, airing down, which lines to take, where her tires are, RPM's, braking, and this weekend we'll focus on sanding, priming, and painting the sliders (just a small spot) on Mom's daily driver. Honestly, I think the scariest part of the trip for her was when the convoy got to going 75+ in a 65 MPH zone on the highway. :lol:

other-passenger.jpg

_MG_0425.jpg

First monthly run of the CSC club ... videos...

Videos - yikes :frown:. I'm clearly too old for all of this newfangled stuff. :frown: :)

I dont think thats a.mus.ed in the last video, or his rig.

:hmm:

cool videos :clap:

WTF!!! You can no longer edit your first post? That is burden reduction at it's finest right there!!!

WTF!!! You can no longer edit your first post? That is burden reduction at it's finest right there!!!

Can't edit any post after X time has past. PM me the edit and I can change it.

:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom