Superior Exploring 11-25-2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
The "plan" is to do some exploring around Apache Leap/Devils Canyon area. Meeting at Gold Canyon Basha's at 9AM.

The map.
fj_meet.jpg

Good, i can go to the grocery store again:doh:

Gold Canyon Basha's at 9... please have your CB on channel 4 in case I am running late. I think that is like 100 miles from my house.

Didn't take many pix and some of them were hosed by having the camera set wrong.:eek: So time for others to post up!

Didn't find the Apache Tears mine, but found some cool areas around Picket Post Mountain. Looked like some great camp spots in the area.
11-25-2011_1.jpg
11-25-2011_2.jpg

FR320 is the old highway 60, like way old! We were told of a cool trail the branches off of it, didn't run it, so need to return. FR320 ends like this.:hillbilly:
11-25-2011_3.jpg

I got a few decent shots, I gotta work to resize them so I can post...

11-25-11 Lost... but Damn Nice View Run

Thank for all the help and instruction. Had a great time and was glad to see a new part of Arizona. Here a few pics from the run. If someone has a picture of me stuck I would really appreciate it. (Motivation to get me transfer case working and rear lockers.)
Thanks again
Patrick
P1030461.jpg
P1030476.jpg
P1030478.jpg

Patrick - I have 2 pics of you, one getting stuck and one getting strapped. I need to resize to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom