Beach day at Sheeps Bridge Oct 15, 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Another day at the beach on Saturday at Sheeps Bridge. MikeOB1 and Landcruiserphil are the only signed up so far.

Post up if interested and we will set a meeting spot and time.

Any working Land Cruiser will be fine for this outing.

Activities available

Eating
Swimming
Hot tubbing
Drinking
Fishing
Just kicking back
SheepBridge1.JPG
SheepsBridge2.JPG
Sheepsbridge3.JPG

Hot tubbing? Last time I was there, that really wasn't much of an option anymore. Take a pic of the current set up, would ya? It's been about two years and I'd like to see the "Current Mods" to the place. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hot tubbing? Last time I was there, that really wasn't much of an option anymore. Take a pic of the current set up, would ya? It's been about two years and I'd like to see the "Current Mods" to the place. Thanks.

CSC was there ~4 months ago and flow was slow but all in tack. The lastest build is concrete and block.

At least he posted up before 900pm....Can't make this one heading to Tucson in the morning

Nice notice, sound like... your gonna be alone... :flipoff2:

Tucson was last week:confused::flipoff2:
And this week again:flipoff2:If any of us had more notice than 10-12 hrs maybe we could have altered our schedule. Post some pics when you get back

more coming

the comedy factor increased as soon as we heard the giant "MEGA CAB" dunk in the river...then we found dood and doodette asking for some help. Phil's tight little jap slut had no problem yanking that big loose 'merican stink hole back to dry land. :p
sam_0783.jpg
sam_0812.jpg

So the "we don't pull out morons" rule is now amended to "if there's a bimbo in a thong.................":confused::hillbilly:

How did that guy manage to get the truck in that area? Where was he going? Phil to the rescue again !!!!!!!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom