Sycamore and Four peaks cleanup November 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, it's Chad from Copperstate 4 wheelers and I'm in the process of planning for this years trail cleanup hosted by Copperstates 4 wheelers. Last years cleanup turn out was good but we're hoping for a bigger turn out this year. We're also going to be a bit ambitious as well. This year, Copperstate 4 wheelers will be planning the cleanup for both Sugarloaf and Four peaks. We will be working closely with the Tonto National Forest for both locations. This years combined cleanup will be on Saturday November the 5th. The meeting time is 8 am and we'll likely be out there until 3 pm or so. The meeting location will be the Four Peaks staging area approximately 1/2 mile after turning off highway 87 on the Four Peaks road. As with last years cleanup there will be a raffle and I'm hoping to have lunch out there as well. Over the next several months, Copperstate will be looking for donations for the raffle, lunch, water, trash bags, and other materials to make this cleanup a success. So, anyone who is able to help with this process and donate to this cause will be greatly appreciated. More than all of that however, is the donation of your time which is most important. Sponsors for this years clean up include: The Expeditioneers, Offroad Passport, Xoskel, Desert Rat, Sierra Expeditions, and 4 Wheel Parts.
Clean up information can be obtained either by emailing me at chad@copperstate4wheelers.com or by following Copperstate 4wheelers Facebook page (you have to search for Copperstate Four wheelers). Updates will be posted on this Facebook page. I will be posting up information on online forums and with various organizations to help make this a huge success.

Thank you in advance to all.
Chad Chaney, Copperstate 4 wheelers.

I realize the title of this thread might be confusing, "Sycamore and Fourpeaks..." Sorry all, it's Sugarloaf and Fourpeaks, mile marker 204 on highway 87.
Remember to check out Copperstate 4 wheelers event page on Facebook for updates on Novembers 5ths cleanup. Also, Copperstates Facebook updates show up on the Copperstate 4 wheelers home page on the bottom at Copperstate 4 wheelers Chad.

who was first, Copper State Cruisers or Copperstate 4 wheelers?

Should we bring this up at the TRAL meeting on Wednesday?:confused:

Azrider - Copperstate 4 wheelers was formed in 1972. BrotherRob - I'll be at the TRAL meeting on Wednesday. I have already emailed Rich about the cleanup. He was out at our cleanup last year with a booth. Thanks, Chad.

Azrider - Copperstate 4 wheelers was formed in 1972. BrotherRob - I'll be at the TRAL meeting on Wednesday. I have already emailed Rich about the cleanup. He was out at our cleanup last year with a booth. Thanks, Chad.

Cool, thanks Chad.:cool:

Hi all, 4 weeks and counting for the cleanup. Make sure to bring lunch because lunch will not be provided. Sorry. If anyone would like to help with supplies, we still need some help with trash bags. Remember to wear closed toe shoes, bring your gloves, and shovel/rakes etc. Chad.

Hi all, I justed wanted to remind everyone about the cleanup scheduled for Saturday November the 5th. We're meeting at the Fourpeaks staging area near mile marker 204 on highway 87 at 8AM, approximately 1/2 mile East of highway 87. The staging area has recently been worked on and it is much bigger now. We'll be working on both sides of the highway; sugarloaf and fourpeaks. Volunteers will be entered in a raffle which will be drawn at 12 noon. Items from the raffle have been donated by some awesome sponsors: The Expeditioneers, Offroad passport, Xoskel, Desert rat, 4 Wheel parts, Sierra expeditions, Asfir 4x4, Az offroad recovery, Az NAXJA, Wells Fargo - Green Team, Allied Waste, and JP cooler. Please bring trashbags, shovels, rakes, gloves, sunscreen, water, pop up canopies, closed toe shoes, etc. As of this moment, lunch is not being provided but that could change; I'll let everyone know. Please don't forget to get cleanup updates on our facebook or webpage (www.copperstate4wheelers.com). Last year we found a pipe bomb, I wonder what we'll find this year?

Thanks all,
Chad, Copperstate 4 Wheelers.

Hi all, I justed wanted to remind everyone about the cleanup scheduled for Saturday November the 5th. We're meeting at the Fourpeaks staging area near mile marker 204 on highway 87 at 8AM, approximately 1/2 mile East of highway 87. The staging area has recently been worked on and it is much bigger now. We'll be working on both sides of the highway; sugarloaf and fourpeaks. Volunteers will be entered in a raffle which will be drawn at 12 noon. Items from the raffle have been donated by some awesome sponsors: Expeditioneers, Offroad passport, Xoskel, Desert rat, 4 Wheel parts, Sierra expeditions, Asfir 4x4, Az offroad recovery, Az NAXJA, Wells Fargo - Green Team, Allied Waste, and JP cooler. Please bring trashbags, shovels, rakes, gloves, sunscreen, water, pop up canopies, closed toe shoes, etc. As of this moment, lunch is not being provided but that could change; I'll let everyone know. Please don't forget to get cleanup updates on our facebook or webpage (www.copperstate4wheelers.com). Last year we found a pipe bomb, I wonder what we'll find this year?

Thanks all,
Chad, Copperstate 4 Wheelers.

It is on my calendar

On my calendar. And this year I'll try to remember to stay out of the creek.

I missed that, it must have been at the last meeting

I think FS should let the concert happen,:cool: just write them all citations :mad:when they leave. FS really needs the revenue.:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom