Lets go to the beach on June 4 - Interested (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
It is that time of the year again:cool:

Any interest in a day at the beach?

Same thing as last time read all about it HERE

Weather Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs 99 to 103F and lows in the low 70s.

Horseshoe Lake Release - 150 cfs = easy crossing

This is not 4wheeling except for crossing the water(twice) and a couple of rough spots in the road. This is more family time at the beach. We will be in the mini-van again.

Recommendations:
Shade
Chairs
Food
Sun block
Drinking water
Favorite beverages

Last edited:
Hey, we missed it last year. We are in. Might even bring a guest or two. John

I just got back...three days at Red Creek 10 miles north...

wish I was going to be in town

Melissa and I talked about it on the way to work this morning. My weekend was busy all 3 days last weekend so a get away would be nice. Melissa has plans on Saturday but is looking to change to Sunday and I am waiting for "somebody" :grinpimp: to return an E-mail then we can make plans.

Melissa and I talked about it on the way to work this morning. My weekend was busy all 3 days last weekend so a get away would be nice. Melissa has plans on Saturday but is looking to change to Sunday and I am waiting for "somebody" :grinpimp: to return an E-mail then we can make plans.

"somebody" checked and ALL received emails have been returned:rolleyes:

Why on earth would you think "somebody" is you? :meh: :flipoff2:

Were you able to drive Red Creek to the river?

Yes...the trail is maybe a three but you will scratch up your rig...it's overgrown. That said we only saw two other rigs on a holiday weekend. Sheeps Bridge had several rigs at it on Friday morning and I'm sure more showed up. We had a great time and I'd go back tomorrow.

Anyone going to this and if so where is the mtg place?

Phil,
Emilie, kids, the dog and I are 99% in. (Emi’s shoulder is still having problem. If the road is too much we may have to bail).

Why on earth would you think "somebody" is you? :meh: :flipoff2:

Bring cash, preferably in large denomination unmarked bills, like $100s, and we’ll settle up. :grinpimp:

Bring cash, preferably in large denomination unmarked bills, like $100s, and we’ll settle up. :grinpimp:

Melissa was not able to get out of her business appointment so we will not be attending. I PM'd you and asked for your address so I can send you a check, are you trying to hide the transaction? :hmm: LMAO!!

Sorry Im so late to post but I was detained

Leaving tomorrow @ 9AM from SuperPumper gas station and store <link located at 14631 N Scottsdale Rd. For the peoples coming from the 101 get off at Cactus. SuperPumper has a small store for last minute I forgots and also some of the most expensive gas you can find, so plan accordingly.

We will be driving the 100 series so anything with 4WD should be fine:rolleyes:

Bring lunch, water, shade, and your favorite beverages. The water is shallow where we park, last time maybe 2', but deeper is near by. Across the water is a natural hot spring into a tub for soaking.

Post up if you are in so we know who to look for prior to leaving.

Stock 100 ok?

Meet you there,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom